I forget how to pee when I'm baked.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by jding94, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Does this happen to anyone else? I sit down on the toilet, about to burst, and I forget how to pee, and all I can think is "WHY ME GOD?"

2. Never on cannabis but on some un mentionables that help pain

3. just

wsshhhhhhh

4. I forget how to speak english and only speak spanish. English is my primary language.

5. jesus, you guys get pretty fucked up :smoke:

6. When I get super baked it takes me a while to get it out, too. It's not that I forget, it just takes more focus. :laughing:

7. A few times its felt like i was peeing when i wasn't

shitty times haha i was with a bunch of people stressin that i was pissin myself :D

8. [quote name='"smokey4200"']Never on cannabis but on some un mentionables that help pain[/quote]

I know what your talkin about lol

9. Peeing high feels so fuckin weird dude

10. [quote name='"OtherWorldlyGuy"']

I know what your talkin about lol[/quote]

:-\ bad shtuff

11. Sometimes when I'm really baked I try to pee but instead I start sneezing

12. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']sometimes when i'm really baked i try to pee but instead i start sneezing[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahah

13. [quote name='"TheAtmansPath"']A few times its felt like i was peeing when i wasn't

shitty times haha i was with a bunch of people stressin that i was pissin myself :D[/quote]

Baaad feeling!! Lmao been there

14. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']Sometimes when I'm really baked I try to pee but instead I start sneezing[/quote]

Been laughing at this for bout 3 mins now

15. Sometimes when I'm baked, I try to force like every drop of piss that's in my bladder out, probably not a healthy thing to do :/

16. I usually squeeze my urethra with some pliers until every single drop is out.

17. I try to pee but I ended wasting 5 minutes thrusting my pelvis trying to motivate the secretions.

18. Guys, just sit down and it will flow much easier... At least for me

19. Omg im with you dud