Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I find masterbating is kinda like getting high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyJanes, Nov 23, 2011.

1. We all do it and we all know how awesome it feels. I feel that jerking it is kinda the same consept as getting high because its feels so good, its a great stress reliever, and its fun. I will be honest, i find myself jerking it more frequently when i have nothing to do and im dry.

2. Lol The orgasm? It's like a two second rush-high. Lol.

3. true. But jacking it high is a truly spiritual exercise.

4. I'm drunk

5. Its more or less 10 seconds but its high is like no other

6. I think there not all that similar lol

7. No even close, but orgasms when your high are FUCKING AMAZING!!

8. I agree, when your high jerkin the bird is quite nice

9. idk about that man, but beatin it or having sex after smokin a blunt is wonderful

10. #10 Forked Up, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Why don't you guys talk about jerking off on another forum? I have told my friends about this forum and posts like this are just fucking stupid.

11. you guys need to learn some things you just keep to yourself.

12. [quote name='"fucking baked"']you guys need to learn some things you just keep to yourself.[/quote]

Qft. :smoke:

13. Why arent yall talkin about having sex with a lady and being high. Or why masturbating is spelled wrong in the title.(its the reason i picked this thread... wanted to see if anyone noticed the SP. I'm high. Bout to lay out my wife.) tits

( . Y . )

14. ^ Whats up with the 2 up-tights? This is the Apprentice section, so you are bound to get silly questions or threads like this. Are you really so mature and enlightened that talking about masturbation will negatively impact you so much that you have to criticize the OP?

15. #15 Northern_Stoner, Nov 23, 2011
    smoke a bowl get high bro you chill? lets be chill. just chill out bro chill

16. Getting head when you're stoned >

17. #17 Forked Up, Nov 23, 2011

Why don't you just fuck yourself. I have never been a fan of perverts. :wave: And get the fuck out of your parents basement. I'm sure you are disapointing the fuck out of them. It's a weed forum not a forum for deviants.

18. [​IMG]

19. [quote name='"fucking baked"']you guys need to learn some things you just keep to yourself.[/quote]

You know its the truth when someone in the insane clown possey thinks it wierd.

20. +rep'd. totally true, i mean i understand a passing reference to polishing your musket, but i think my eyes could have been spared an entire off-topic thread about jerking off.