I find it really funny when...

Discussion in 'General' started by buffalo bill, May 10, 2010.

1. word that dorky prick needs to get bitchslapped

2. #82 NORRIN RADD, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    I find it really funny when people degrade people like it makes them cool or something. Actually I just find it sad. I hope you don't talk about women and people in general that way off of the internet but even here it's ill favored IMO.

3. I wish that was me in my avatar, but no. I am not in a fake-lesbian band. That is the lovely Yulia Volkova of Tatu.

Also,
    buffalo bill, you're not only making yourself look dumb, but immature too. Should probably stop now before you make it worse.

Verbae was pointing out a fact: your thread is pointless. Your abasing of others screams attention and insecurities.

Basically what we're saying is get over yourself.

Alright, my post was pretty pointless as well. I just wanted to post to give Verbae the props she deserves.

4. I'm not angry. I don't get angry at forums or people on forums...it doesn't solve anything...I just made a sarcastic observation and everyone got bent out of shape. The internet does a real poor job of relaying tone...and everyone was sure quick to jump the gun :D

If I cared that much I would block hotlinking...but I really don't care... ;)

5. okay i guess i deserved that i'm gonna swallow my pride and accept your criticism.

6. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you! :love:

7. but just to clarify she was the one who started being a bitch to me. she attacked me, and i didn't even respond back that badly, then she goes off and negative reps me saying "well, you're ugly either way"

i don't know why you're all going against me all of the sudden

8. Okay how old are you? Grab your balls, make sure you still got 'em and suck it up. Again with the name-calling, SMH. So she -Rep.'d you, oh noez wutz dus I'z dew?

9. Such hostility in this thread. Back on point.

@ Drybannana. I'm probably the only fellow in my town who admits to listening and liking Tatu, dem ladies know how to put down the beats.

10. Waaaiiittt a minute....

So because I responded, I'M the childish one? What about her, for starting? Sure, I'm being childish for getting butthurt over such a small thing, but to be quite honest she's just as immature as I am.

if I'm quite honest mate it seems to me as if you just want to look good in the eyes of her simply because she's a girl... Which really just reflects your own insecurities. Bit of a cyber pimp are you? You're jumping at my throat, and for what? Because I defended myself and had a bit of a laugh at the same time? For real, fuck off.

11. #91 verbae, May 10, 2010
    Last edited: May 10, 2010
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

If you think it's abuse, then report me. :devious:

EDIT: I get the feeling you're not even of age to be on this site.:confused_2::poke:

12. aw shit you got me.

13. I haven't seen any ugly avatars.

14. this to be honest

15. you're egging this guy on just as much really. if you honestly didnt care about this, youd have stopped.

16. Oh, but contrary to belief, I feel real passionately about crushing his puny spirit.

It helps me sleep better at night. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Really Buffalo Bill what you should do is move to a new town, buy a new computer get a new user name nad a new avatar, legally change your name and make a new family so no one will ever make fun of you agin for doing anything on here.:rolleyes:

18. Don't joke, we all know you're serious.

I've seen that morbid trophy necklace of yours.

[​IMG]

19. who told you that, george washington? :D