I Finally Got a Great Job, BUT...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NFloyd2357, Sep 23, 2011.

1. I'm going to need to pass a drug test, at least i think thats what she said (i was in the mall... loud), which would make sense since its at the YMCA. I finally have a REAL job, doing something I love, working with little kids, teaching, counseling, etc. I'm freaking out about the drug test... I have (((before you say "USE THE SEARCH," please help, and read-)))absolutely NO money, so i can't even buy the drinks to clean out. She said she will send me the details in email on sunday, so i should have a few days, to, i'd say a week max. I've done other drugs but theyre outta your system quick (i think) so its just the weed i need to worry about. Worst part is i havent even been smoking much anymore!!!! but of course, my luck, i smoked a couple days ago. Any tips on passing the test (i know theres tons of info, i've been reading EVERYTHING i've found in the 'search,' along with other websites), along with ways to get money asap. I'm so upset at myself right now for blazing... fckkkkk i didn't think i had a shot at this job, and now that i do, i don't know if i'll even get it!!!!! wtf!~~!!!! god must hate me :( . again, any help is so welcomed - ive tried selling stuff, asking friends for loans, etc, but no dice. please help! its a shame that a few tokes might cost me from doing a great job helping little kids (at pretty low pay, where most people wouldn't take it, but i see potential, opportunity, and a fulfilling job). ahhhh im dying inside i dont want to screw this up cuz of a damn DT! first job ive ever had that does it

2. I'd say get a small tube and get a good buddy who's been sober to pee in it for you, then tie it around your upper thigh and pour it in the cup when you go to the washroom.

Or pee in the toilet bowl then spoon out the water from the bowl, so it's really watered down. (Not sure if this always works)

3. i was going to do the "sober persons pee," thing, but my friend did that with his uncle who does no drugs and said it didn't work. he then bought the drink and that worked fine. maybe it detects age? i don't know, all i know is he said definitely dont use someone elses pee, it made him fail a relatively cheap piss test

4. unless his uncle does drugs or they caught him using someone elses piss it should work

5. #6 BadKittySmiles, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    This may help. :)

edit- It's a good idea to buy extra pectin, and if you can afford it, grab a few urine testing kits (they are surprisingly cheap; you can often find 3 - 5 tests for $5) and pre-test yourself after taking your pectin and creatine, before going in. Try to prepare a few hours in advance, if possible.
    When it's during the hiring process, you have much more notice than if you were on probation, or being randomly tested during work. If your own test reads positive, don't fret! It either hasn't started working yet (you needed to empty your bladder more) or you needed more pectin, so just consume a little more, and retest one last time prior to going in. :) If all else fails, and you're somehow still testing positive, tell them that you're ill and need to postpone.

6. i worked for the YMCA and i never had to take a drug test...i had to do alot of things once i was hired ( live-scan fingerprinting, cape test, workshops) but none of which were a drug test. I think it is possible you might have misheard the protocol.

but in any case id say grab a friends clean urine and keep it on hand just in case. In this day and age you don't want to risk anything when it comes to landing a solid job

7. yeah i was in the mall and all i heard was "test," after she said i needed to make an appt and get fingerprinted at police station. what is a "cape test?" maybe that is what she said?

Im not sure what pectin is, but i'm thinking i'll go that route with the creatine. where can i find these $5 drug tests? and where in walmart is pectin? I'm thinking im just going to try and naturally flush my system and go this route if i get tested, but i want my own tests so i can go in confident. I can probably come up with around $25 to buy all this stuff. Hopefully i did just misunderstand and arent getting tested, but i don't want to take a chance. i am working with kids, which is why i automatically assumed she said "drug test," when i heard " ______ test."

8. If you can scrounge together $30-$35 you should get the fake urine called Quickfix.
    I bought some for a drug test that i ended up not taking, but my GF ended using it for a laboratory drug test and she passed it with flying colors.

9. yea, thats kinda what i wanna get if i can find some money, but i'm not sure what kind of test they'll give - i think im just going to buy the drink that worked for my friend (hes also huge and works out everyday which im sure helped a shit ton)

10. cranberry juice, water, exercise

11. I have some advice for you,

get your shit together!

12. motherfucker why cant i have a signature pic that no body else uses on this forum? I swear its impossible

13. ^ Nothing of value :rolleyes:

14. Best thing you can do it stop smoking, drink water, and go in looking respectable and hope you at least get hired off character.

15. Usually when they give you a DT, you are given a peice of paper. Then you take the paper to a lab, where they test you. If you didn't recieve a paper (unless they have their own lab; doubt it) then you should be good. Just DRINK MAAAD WATER! EXCECISE and SWEAT that shit out.

16. I failed for using someone elses urine because it was not warm enough. As soon as I handed them the container they immediately noticed that it was room temperature and failed me on the spot. Just run a few miles each day, and drink a shit ton of water. These are things you should already be doing to better yourself anyway.

17. don't worry bro i use to passed them bitches all the time. just don't smoke up until the day you have to take it, on the day you gotta take it just keep drinking water all day and then when you pee in the cup, start collecting mid-stream, less thc metabolites there, and then when you get some in the cup, put some warm water in there to dilute it and whammo you got a dope job

18. If you have no option but to use someone else's urine you should buy a little waterbottle, something you can fit below your balls, and get two handwarmers. Once you obtain the urine (as close as possible to testing time) stick the handwarmers onto the bottle and put it around your gooch. This is especially easy if you have compression shorts. It worked for us every time, just make sure you don't try to remove the handwarmers after they've been stuck on, I was in the room right after transferring my urine and I managed to rip one of the handwarmers in half, black shit went everywhere. xD I just took a clean paper towel and slid it all under the trash can, but obviously you don't want to go through that. Good luck!

19. Just get someone to buy the drinks for you. And then pay them back when you get your first pay check