I Finally get to find out if im a Dad!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Slilent, Mar 24, 2012.

1. i havent seen him or heard him nothing like that and there is doubt lots of doubt specailly when she said cheated with her ex in january the month we found out so yea im not making any of this any easier on her as shes not trying make it easy on me

2. The woman doesn't have all the say. You can say no to sex, can't you?

3. Wow. That's some shit. Don't make it easy on her. Fight her to get what you want, if he's your kid, then she can't keep you from him. I have no idea why she's making it so hard on you when she's the one who fucked up. Your son needs you in his life, especially since she's clearly not the moral one, he'll need someone to teach him how to be a good person. I'm sorry its going down like this man, I know it must suck.

Is she with her ex? Has he seen the kid or tried to?

4. #44 Molly420, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Your lucky I have to hold my tongue and be respectful.
    That is by far the most ridiculous thing I have EVER heard EVER. Maybe if you didn't want to be responsible for any children (if they should happen). You should keep your dick in your pants. JUST AN IDEA. You had sex. You made a baby. Its your responsiblity just as it is hers.But you know this is all hypothetical. Since you don't have ANY balls. >.< also. An abortion for a woman can mean she can never have children again. Who are you to put her in the kind of position of possibly never having children again or having one with a deadbeat dad.?
    :mad:

5. I have no idea about who shes with seeing whats she doing all talk is threw lawyers idk if hes even done shit

n imma back away from molly for a moment ............lol

6. Your relationship sounded foolish ( no offense ) but I'm proud of you man ... For being so enthusiastic about taking care of the kid if it turns out to be yours , I'm only 18 and I already know a large handfull of deadbeat teenage dads , no kid should have to go with out

7. #47 jaykewashere, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    [quote name='"shestones17"']

Wow. You would do everything in your power not to have to own up for your mistake. Some guys these days are un-fucking believable. The mature and responsible thing would be to own up and not try to run away from what you did.

And you know, not only girls try to get pregnant. Guys try to get girls pregnant too. My ex tried, without asking me if I even wanted a kid. Another time I was about to have sex with my friend and I told him to put a condom on.. he whinned a little saying he couldnt bust if he had it on. He agreed and started fumbling under the blanket to put it on. When he got on top of my and I grabbed his dick to help guide it in I noticed there was no condom. He had tried to trick me by pretending to put the condom on. I asked him where the condom was and he said "ugh, I dont want to wear it" I told him "Yea you do because you dont want a kid" he then tells me "yes, I do." I told him no and to put the condom on. He did and you know what he had no problem busting with it on. :rolleyes: girls arent the only ones out there plotting to have children. Guys do it more than you think, especially if the girl already has a kid and that kid is cute. They're like yup, she makes cute babies, she will be the mother of my child. Wel... in my experiences at least.

Have you done research on abortions? Have you seen pictures? Its fucking horrible. And the way most women feel after.... they get depressed and regret it forever. They have to walk around knowing they killed a part of them. And some women can't EVER have kids after they have an abortion. Do you think they want that? You should have to take responsibility for something you dont want because you did it. You took the chance when you had sex. If you really dont want kids then either have a vasectomy or dont have sex, its pretty simple.

Its up to the woman because its her body. Its not yours. She has to lay up on that operating table while the doctors kill a piece of her. She's the one that has to deal with it psychologically and physically. How would you like it if someone told you what to do with your body. No one said you had to be around... but the least you can do is send a lowsy check once a month.

Its not fucking birth control. You cant just be like "oops knocked her up better get rid of it" "oops knocked this chick up lets get rid of it." "oops knocked her up again, better abort". Its abortion, its a procedure, a procedure that kills a living thing. Wheather or not the fetus knows whats going on, its still alive. Too many people see it as a get out of jail free card that they'd use everytime. You can't always just get rid of the problem, you have to deal with it at some point. You have to grow up and be a man and say I may not be around for my kid, but at least I know I've done something right by them.

People who have kids and don't do anything for them are pieces of shit. The kid didnt ask to be here, its because of the kids parents that they're there, the kid doesnt deserve to be pushed off to the side to be forgotten because their parents arent worth shit. Sorry, I know this is harsh, but I mean come on.

I got knocked up VERY young. I was young and I'm really not the kid type, I dont like kids, but I felt I had to take responsibility. I layed down and spread my legs to get fucked, then I could lay down and give birth to the product of said fucking. My ex, didnt want me to get an abortion either. I had my little girl, and you know what I love her to death, she's my little partner and if I had to go back I would do it all over again. Her dad is gone... he just wasnt ready. He moved away with his new girl and got her pregnant so he could "Have a kid he could actually see" which is funny because he could have seen our kid whenever he wanted, but he chose to miss time and to ultimately leave. I havent even applied for child support, I should, but I havent because I'll feel like a bitch... I'll do it eventually.

OP, I take my hat off to you. You are being very mature and responsible. I think its amazing that you want this kid. I hope he's yours! Good luck man:D:wave:

Oh and Elijah Julian is a great name, I hope thats his name... if he's yours.[/quote]

I agree with you kinda , but I know quite a few girls that go preggo young and got an abortion and proceeded to go to school and make something of themselfs , without the abortion they would have been stuck as a poor single mom with a loser of a dad .

8. well when the sex is constant 8 times a day somtimes less somtimes more you ignore alot shit and fuck and fight and fool each your in love cause youv lived togatehr sense the 1st day of the relationship

9. One of my bestfriends got pregnant the year after I did. I personally wouldn't get an abortion (obviously) but my friend did and I supported her 100 percent. For some people its the best option for others it isn't.

I didn't have an abortion, but I'm making something of myself. I went to a charter school and finished before everyone else I went to school with. I'm in college (community) and I'm working toward what I want. Just because someone has a kid doesn't mean their life stops and they won't amount to anything. The reason some girls don't amount to shit after having a kid young is because they either gave up or they were stupid. If you really want something you can make it happen. You just have to want it enough to do it.

Damn. This is all fucked up. I don't understand why some women make it so hard on fathers when they're actually trying.

10. #50 jaykewashere, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    It's a harsh reality , many teenage mothers don't have opportunity and are put in bad situations , alot of places don't support single moms very well ( social assistance is crap here ) and they won't pay for any REAL college courses , and nevermind that how can you go to school and make something of yourself if your busy 14 hours a day 24/7 with a baby and don't have family or a partner ? I mean you could tough It out till they grow up but alot of the times that's at the childrens cost
    Mis fortune and bad decisions , not stupidity like you say ... I mean somewhat like ... There's so many angles you could come from this at , one could perhaps say you're stupid for getting pregnant young , I'm not I'm just saying and I'm kinda baked so please don't mind my mess of a paragraph and trail of thought lol

11. I'm not talking about the girls with no help at all. I'm talking about the girls who have help and still don't do shit. And I didn't mean stupid for getting pregnant young (which we are) I meant they are just stupid people and wouldn't have amounted to anything getting pregnant young or not. There's lots of things girls can do to get help if they really need it. They jusy have to do some research. And they could always go back to school once their kid goes to school.

12. All it takes is a couples pokes in that condom and shes got 2 ways of income. sluts man i hate em.

13. I'm just so glad I never had kids young. It would be so bad. I am a selfish human being.

OP, it's rare when the father wants to be an active part of the child's life.. so I don't understand why the mothers don't recognize and seize this opportunity.

14. im 25 and have an 11 yr old, 8 yr old, and 5 yr old. Own our home out right. 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 livingrooms. Clearing 45k a year with a single income. If you want it bad enough you'll get it!

15. Your obviously sleeping with the classiest of your area huh? lol

16. [quote name='"Sir Tokes Alot"']

Well that is flawed logic because that's just simply not fair for a woman to have all the say. If I would have to financially support the child then it should be my decision if I wanna financially support the child. If the women doesn't want the abortion then she should have to pay for the kid. If she wants it she pays for it just like if I wanted it I would gladly pay for it. What's disgusting is people who think guys should be forced to accept a child. I will never have kids.[/quote]

I'm not 100% about this but if you give up all your parental rights you don't have to pay child support, you only pay if you are a "parent".

17. I mean, I realize we set bear style traps for you guys in the woods and drag you into our bedrooms and force ourselves upon you and then ask you to pay for the children,

but you fellas need to take some responsibility yourselves. :poke:

18. Idiotic...Birth control is more successful then condoms. If we're wearing condoms every single time to prevent having a child..thats taking responsibility. If the girl gets pregnant..Then its her fault for not using a better form of birth control.

19. #59 stoniebolognie, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    Yeah, bull shit.

If you go into sex, knowing the odds of birth control and everything else, and you roll those dice and have sex anyways, then you have to be prepared for the consequences. If you're adult enough to be having sex, then you should be adult enough to be responsible.

Also, people who think that the guy's only responsibility is to wear a condom make for shitty deadbeat parent's who can't take responsibility for their actions.

Furthermore, if you think I'm wrong, when you go to your child custody hearing (because if you think wearing a condom is going to cover your end of it, you'll probably end up there) tell the judge how responsible you were, don't forget to mention that you wore a condom. and see how quickly they take half of your paycheck and give it to that poor child in hopes that he/she can one day "break the cycle" ...so to speak.

20. Some of these responses are fascinating.. Sex is mutual.. If you want an abortion it's mutual as well.. It's an all or nothing thing as it should be. Both parties have to commit to the decision. If one chooses life and the other chooses abortion, life should win every time. You do realize that you are killing a part of yourself for your own benefit. Some situations may warrant that, but most don't.. Once you stick it in you are responsible no matter how much you don't want to be