I fell of the stairs and my ankle is the size of an egg :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chickensupreme, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Hello guys,
    About 2 days ago, my last day of school before spring break. I wasn't paying attention to the stairs as i was walking down and i missed 3 steps and landed on the side of my left foot. All my weight was on it and as soon as i know, A loud POP was heard coming from my ankle and i was in shock. I stood up only to notice that it didn't hurt too much but only after about 5 minutes it did. My friend helped me to the medical room where it turned out to be swollen to about a fist. So long story short i got a wheelchair from the school the rest of the day and was having mad fun with it doing wheelies and just randomly charging infront of volleyball games.
    My parents insist we go to a hospital but i kept saying no i would be fine and since it was the last day all i did for the past 2 day was get baked :) now my ankle's swelling is gone and i can walk on it fine. Hopefully it'll be healed by Saturday got a big party that i gotta go to. Weed is the best medicine, thats my point i guess.:hello:

2. Cool story, sis

But for real make sure u stay light on it so it doesn't get tweaked. Nothing worse than an ongoing injury that never goes away

3. What gave my feminine side lol, Yeah thanks for the advice, i kept re injuring my sprained wrists over and over again in boxing and finally realized i had to stop. Stupid thing still healing.

4. [quote name='"chickensupreme"']What gave my feminine side lol, Yeah thanks for the advice, i kept re injuring my sprained wrists over and over again in boxing and finally realized i had to stop. Stupid thing still healing.[/quote]

Lol just bein silly :p injuries suck!!

5. Damn man, same thing happened to me but I was playing basketball. My friend pushed me while I was in mid air and I landed on my right ankle. I heard it pop 3 times. I was on crutches for 3 months, luckily and unluckily it was right before summer. No broken bones, just severe ankle sprain. I'd take care of it lol

6. Ouch man that sounds really bad, especially 3 times man. But its good nothing broke or tore. Apparently theres this thing called the H.E.M system that can recover ankle injuries like ours as fast as 7 days like completely, getting rid of the swelling in hours. real awesome stuff i,m using it now and the progress is great. if only u knew then man. Thanks for sharing and glad to know ur good now.

7. I just resprained my right ankle last night at a texas in july concert. I kept moshing though, lol. Just keep it wrapped up and still and it should be good in a couple weeks :)

8. I broke my right ankle skateboarding. 1 month of a cast, and another month with a special sandal I had to wear to school...I remember having crutches the first week, and some lady accidently made me fall off my crutches back onto my ankle...You can tell I was pissed.

Worse burning feeling in my life! When it first broke , it felt like a flame was being applied to my skin...HORRIBLE

I'm a champ tho. Gotta let that shit heal or ELSE. (btw it still hurts , specially during winter)

9. Isn't an egg smaller than an ankle?