I fell in love with a girl I met on Facebook.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YouSuckDude, Apr 29, 2013.

1. There's this girl...she's been on my friends list since 09...we've talked occasionally online since then, 2 summers ago we started talking, skyping, texting everyday and it never got old...I mean staying up til 5am every night and never an awkward conversation or run outta things to say...girl was basically perfect...really wanted to meet her but she was like ehhhh and she no longer lives in the same state as me....we still talk now but not as often but I'm pretty sure she loves me back...she's acts all weird when I ask her about meeting in person...she says yeah knowing Its prolly not really gonna happen....sucks...yes I pull plenty of cute females in real life no problem i get it in on a regular I just never connected with someone the way I do with her...not expecting GC to know what to say just sharing my thoughts
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Pics or it didn't hap.... Shit. Nevermind.

If she lives an hour or closer away from you, and you two supossedly hit it off, I dot see the problem. If she doesn't want to meet up find someone else?

3. You know it's her for sure though right? Not gonna see you on that show Catfish?

4. Lol nah bro been talkin to this girl years she got pics with people I know she's real she lives in tn now I'm in ks but I'd move down there for her she's just like...bleh...she wants to but us nervous

5. You know the same people? I dunno, if she's nervous maybe meet up with mutual friends there or something?

6. And this just made mt think of this picture lol
    [​IMG]

7. Go meet her atleast, you know how women are these days, ain't no girl gonna drive out to see you and if she does shes a keeper

8. How are you facebook friends with her but have never met before? You dont love her man, thats just crazy

9. Very 4chan like thread lol

10. That's a shame, the internet has really fucked with the way people view and go about relationships. OP does call himself LoserKid though so I guess he isn't completely clueless.

11. Well if she gets weird about the thought of it why even hope to see her? Even if you put the effort into seeing her, she has to allow it. Love? I dont think so. Infatuation, yes, she's perfect in your eyes now, but you don't really no her you only no what she wants you to no.

12. Email MTV and you might come on Catfish the tv show loooooool

13. you must fall in love easily. i can understand internet attraction as ive been close with girls i've never met before and we were both attracted to each other, but i can't "fall in love" unless physical interaction is present

14. 10/10 would smash

15. hahahahaha

16. I agree, if she seems kinda weird about it then theres something that is not sitting right with her

Good point in the infatuation too, I can learn from that as well haha

17. #18 cutencarefree, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    Yeah I know that from experience :) it was almost 10 years ago tho. I was young and made this fanatasy about this guy that I was talking to over the internet, and he wasn't even a good person. it was a waste of energy and time. Of course I didn't know that then.

18. know* :p

19. Oops I'll edit. Lol, thanks.