Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i feel very little difference between sativa and indica effects

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 6700, Oct 5, 2013.

1. i feel very little difference between sativa effect and indica effects (vaping). i have tried many 100% and 80% indica strains, and a 75% and a 90% sativa strain. the effects feel pretty much the same to me so far.

2. How long have you been smoking? I feel when you first start, any phenotype will get you high as fuck, so you are not able to feel the difference..

Also vaping tends to make you feel a more heady high if you are doing it on lower temperatures. Try turning up the temp in your vape and you will feel more of the indica effects. 

3. Sativa and indica would be different genus types not phenotypes.

And you'll figure it out OP. Unless your growing it, or getting it from the grower, you really can't be 100% sure of the lineage of the buds your procuring.
    Sativa will be more of a cerebral high. More motivating and uplifting.
    Indica will get you that nice body buzz. Get you stuck on the couch flipping channels endlessly. Lol have fun figuring out what ya got!

I went full potato, that is what happens you post high. I read over my post before submitting and i read it as genus too,lol.

5. Yeah yeah yeah..

6. Are you smoking at night? Or during the day? 

Anything you smoke at night will most likely make you feel more tired.