I Feel So Guilty

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vortexx, May 14, 2010.

1. Hmm talking about kids selling things

I was once in the hospital emergency room and in the ER there is a long wait, anyway im sitting down and there is some old dude a row ahead of me - he has a cane and looks completely miserable and is talking to himself and shaking his leg and very impatient

anyway out of the blue so kid starts asking people if they want to buy "Chocolate" people say no - he asks me and give him the nod and he walks away...

Finally he gets to the old dude and now the old dude says "IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT?" screaming it and takes his cane and knocks down the chocolate box...kid picks it up and walks away

Lol ensured after that...I kept laughing and everyone was looking at me - i mean i was laughing on and off for 10 minutes so :D

2. #22 SirenWasHere, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Yes, I would like to also know if the chocolates are all gone?

3. bro, he will have to pay the full price they were supposed to sell for. Do the right thing like spike lee say and pay for that bra. Tell him you made a mistake and you want to make up for it. That shits fucked man.

4. #24 xCokew00dx, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010

Heres the thread about the kid who got his chocolates stolen

http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/599864-man-wtf-should-i-do.html

that would be too funny if its the same kid!

5. lol wow thats fukkd.

you should have just given it back

nd if you didnt have the balls to be honest just say you got it from the guy who took it.

6. [​IMG]

HOW COULD YOU!!!! :rolleyes:

7. did no one read the thread about the kid whos brother had his chocolates stolen?

holy fuck no one realizes how hilarious this thread is right now.\

everyones just taking it seriously hahAHAHAQQ!!!!

8. Lol blame it on the recession.

9. Its a box of candy bars not your best friends wife. Chill..

10. Take another box...eat all of the chocolate for yourself. Chocolate releases endorphins. You will feel just fine in a little while :devious:

Aw jk :)

Pay him for the candy. You would actually be doing him a favor and selling all his shit at once.

11. Kleptomania at its finest!

12. hes lieing it didn't happen

13. Yeah so, I walked up to the kid and told him about the whole situation and that i stole it. Pulled out the cash to pay him back and he started laughing and said he didnt care. So i was like, what???
    He said his parents were gonna pay for em and he was glad because apparently they have to sell the chocolates. I didn't feel great about this because i totally got away with doing something i shouldn't have done, but honestly how many of you guys would have still payed?

And i am pretty sure all the chocolate bars were gone, i don't really know, my friends ate them.

14. Yeah this.
    Pay him and admit

15. Go find him and put the money in his bag.

16. Hey man, guilt is your redemption. Karma will get you back, just be ready for it. It's just the way it works, man. Just be ready for karma to bite you in the ass eventually. Good vibes. :smoking:

17. Looks like it worked out for both of you. I remember those fundraisers were a pain in the ass in middle school...

18. why didn't you just take one candy bar?

19. Yeah i'll probably end up getting something stolen from me or something.

I didn't take any of them because i didnt feel good about it.

20. lol you feel guilty?

you should feel fucking embarrassed. you stole fucking chocolate from a middle school kid. lmfao how does that sound

dont get me wrong, ive stolen before (not that im proud of it lol), but never from a young kid who is trying to do some fundraising...

dont mistake my message for some kind of fake moral outrage, i really couldnt give a shit. but apart from guilt, the appropriate response should be complete shame. idk how old you are or whatever but this is some pretty low shit. i know of some pretty fucked up people, and im sure not even the slimiest of them would think about pulling this shit.

and then instead of returning it... you hid it in the bushes... that just cracks me up you sound like a little ass fucking kid