I feel so fucking stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Just got played. Met a dude outside a cvs who said he'd hook me up, told me to give the money ($15) and he'd be back. He came back with something wrapped in toilet paper and said the poe-leese were coming so I got the fuck out and I looked in the toilet paper and it was dead leaves. I looked back and he was in his car dipping. FUCK! I know I was stupid. But he gave me his number... I'm thinking playing dumb and telling him it was really good shit, set up a place to meet to buy again, and bring a crew and beat him to a pulp and put a video of it on worldstar.

2. there is only one solution to this problem
    [​IMG]

3. yea cuz those digits are legit, next time check your shit, or better yet go to his car and check it out.

4. He called before it went down to make sure my number was legit, so I know they are

5. #6 Milkin Hooters, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    Better luck next time.

6. no sympathy for people who front money sorry

7. Don't feel bad man. Look at this as a learning experience (never front money ,and don't give someone money until you see the product first). I had this happen to me once (when I was younger ,and worked as a waiter at Ihop) ,but I just fronted him the money ,and he said "I just gotta run across the street to get it". My dumb ass waited outside for 20 minutes ,before I realized my dumb ass just got jacked for $20.

8. yea that makes sense, you met a guy outside a cvs and he told you he could score, then he gives you his number and then calls you to make sure your number is legit. why would he care if your number is legit is all im saying, he already got from u what he wanted.

So if OP calls again he knows not to answer.

10. OP wouldn't be calling in the first place if he just gave him a bunk number.

11. It happens to the best of us. It was only $15. Life lesson learned.

12. What kind of a crew does a guy that buys dead leaves wrapped in toilet paper have? 

13. Don't beat yourself up. It's only 15 bucks and more money can always be earned. That's what my dad told me once and it's something that has helped me through a lot of shitty decisions.

(I lost thousands in one day once. Stock market related.)

14. Ask for more weed this time, jump him with a crew and put it on world star haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. This thread needs no replies, you got it all figured out already OP. 
    Sounds like the best plan of action. 

16. Next time bring a strap

bang bang

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. what a douche you should delete him from your brain 

18. This always sucks just put him on blast bro you can't be the only one who knows this fool

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mob