I feel so fucking DUMB

Discussion in 'General' started by NinjaToker92, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I was blazing with a large group of people, when someone passed me the piece and I thought "dammit you ****** lipped it". Unfortunately I was high and said it out loud. There were like 4 black people out 12 or 13 of us. I only use that term jokingly around close friends. I feel like a dick now. No, i'm not racist, my friends just like to randomly throw offensive terms into thier vocabulary. Like if someone looks really high, ill say "you look retarded dude". In the future i'm just going to stick to shutting the fuck up around people who aren't close friends when im high.

2. Done that before my man, forget it and move on. Did the black people even care lol

3. That sucks, what was their reaction to your statement? lmao

4. Well, did they even say anything or take offense? What happened?

5. I don't know if they heard me, they were having their own conversation. However, i said it really loud and they were about 4 feet away. I think they didn't care. I just don't want to come off as the dumb racist guy. Oh well, i'm sure if i just pretend like it didn't happen and I throw down next time it will all be good.

6. why were you smoking outside with 12 or 13 people, that's what I wanna know...

much more dumb than saying an offensive term, imo....

7. No where does it say he was outside....

8. [​IMG]

9. I go to this park out in the middle of nowhere and then hike a little. No one gives a shit that we smoke there. nobody cares, nothing to worry about. Friends and friends of friends show up, so there is usually like 5-13 people there. I live in a kind of liberal area of San Diego so yeah, no worries.

10. None of the black people I know would give a fuck haha

11. I don't understand why people say such things. My ex hangs around with my brother and is always making racist (My brother's mixed) or homophobic statements. I can't stand it. I want to punch him in the face. He always says, "Oh, it's just a joke." but calling people apes or the n word just isn't cool

12. Lack of vocabulary knowledge and hanging out with people who use those words habitually.

[​IMG]

13. I don't, the only time I ever say the n word is when someone slobbers on a joint. If someone doesn't throw down ill call them a Jew. If something is stupid ill say "dude that retarded". I usually avoid those terms in public, but my close friends are all closet b-tards and when you hang around people enough you begin to adapt to their terminology. I'm not racist and I support gay marriage, i'm not a bigot. I just use offensive terms for humor purposes, it just shows how stupid those terms really are.

14. #14 Berzerker42500, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011

Umm,what's so dumb about smoking outside???:poke:

Unless there is something I'm missing,I don't understand why that's so dumb.

^Dude,you don't have to explain why you use those words.If people don't realize you're only doing it in a humorous light,then that's their problem.People are way too uptight and follow censorship these days,which is something I do not believe in.So if that's how you talk,it's how you talk,don't stop to make other people happy.

15. No, my friends have good vocabularies, a few of them were honor students. They just have an obsession with "troll" terminology and all the offensive shit from /b/.

16. its easier to get caught, Berzerker probably comes from a really strict area.

17. [quote name='"NinjaToker92"']

I don't, the only time I ever say the n word is when someone slobbers on a joint. If someone doesn't throw down ill call them a Jew. If something is stupid ill say "dude that retarded". I usually avoid those terms in public, but my close friends are all closet b-tards and when you hang around people enough you begin to adapt to their terminology. I'm not racist and I support gay marriage, i'm not a bigot. I just use offensive terms for humor purposes, it just shows how stupid those terms really are.[/quote]

Heard that man! Same for me

18. Since when did derogatory terms become "troll" terminology?

U mad bro?

19. Not if you're smart about how you smoke!Haha you mean the other dude probably comes from a strict area.

20. If i was one of the brothas i woulda told you that you cracker lipped it, then blew all my blunt smoke in you're face