I feel so damn good

Discussion in 'General' started by bigheist, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Cant wait til chicago passes medicinal.
    Im gonna be 22 in sept, i dont think i shuld hav to hav pain in my neck & back bcuz its illegal. I feel too good right now bcuz of weed to not smoke it.
    I wish the government wasnt so unreasonable.

2. Good to hear.

Would be something for illinois to go medical, would be something indeed.

Decriminalization still needs to go into affect though.

3. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']Good to hear.

Would be something for illinois to go medical, would be something indeed.

Decriminalization still needs to go into affect though.[/quote]

Ya most def. it really needs to happen too. Especially since michigan did like i think we shuld too

Ya. I never carry a half oz lol so id be good no matter wat lol

4. Atleast your happy dude

5. Def needs to be a misdemeanor only. I used to live in AZ and any thing that even looks like paraphernalia and it is a felony. At a certain point, but they never will, the govt has to realize that they are making criminals out of people just wanting to quietly do their thing. As long as the gov't can make money off of it, it will stay illegal.

6. [quote name='"ptownroll"']Atleast your happy dude[/quote]

Lol honestly weed is the only thing keepin me happy but thats bipolar 4 ya

7. [quote name='"Bo Hinch"']Def needs to be a misdemeanor only. I used to live in AZ and any thing that even looks like paraphernalia and it is a felony. At a certain point, but they never will, the govt has to realize that they are making criminals out of people just wanting to quietly do their thing. As long as the gov't can make money off of it, it will stay illegal.[/quote]

Ya that law is gonna take affect very soon. Ya i think itll get passed in all states eventually but still federal like it is now