I feel so alone....

Discussion in 'General' started by GimmieMore, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Indeed, just sit down and watch some tv, put all your worries behind you for a wile. If you think you have it bad, you have no idea how some people in this world have it, just remember that. Be thankful your parents actually care about you, hell your father yelled at you because he's concerned, tough love. Trust me, it'll get better.

Gotta stay positive mon! :)

2. That's because it is more realistic. Yeah, I enjoy the good times while I have them, but every good thing comes to an end. Knowing that makes the hard times better.

"Never get too used to a good thing."

That is one thing my father has said that will stick with me until the day that I die. It is the most true statement. Ever.

3. why is depression so common these days

i swear 100 years ago there werent people moping all the time, must be the fluoride in the water (and all drinks containing water, which is almost all of em)

4. pm if you even need someone to talk to.

5. hey if you need to talk, i'm a shitty listener... lol

i always have to add my own experiences to try and give the feeling of knowing someone can understand... i'm actually good at putting myself in others shoes... but i'm bad with exhibiting empathy or sympathy even though i feel it.

i hope you feel better! smoking weed always cures my blues.

6. if it wasn't for weed if I would probably feel like a loner all the time. Weed is my girl friend until I ever meet someone....

I have issues with the majority of society, most of the time I'd rather just stay in my room and blaze or hang with only my closest friends

7. you're probably way smarter than most people out there. i am the same way. i only talk to people i want to talk to, and i rarely go out since i seem to enjoy myself more at home with a book, good television, some weed.. etc...

8. I hope you feel better

9. thanks.... if you didn't live in cali I'd say we should hit a bowl.... oh well :cool:

It is a fucking lonely feel when you see people acting like sheep and just going after whatevers popular.... for examples check out your radio singles, big budget cgi movies, and the war on drugs...:eek: I also get bugged out when I see people socializing with agendas, it seems like everyones always trying to get something from whoever (not literally everyone but majority)

think I should make another thread on this

10. its funny.. i'm a caring, warm-hearted person and i like a lot people and care about many issues, etc..

but i find myself at least once a day saying out loud, "agh i fucking hate people."

11. Don't let these bad times bother you, everything will work itself out in due time. If you need to talk to somebody, just pm me or somebody else here. The city is full of people who care for you, even if we have never personally met you.

12. #32 skatealex2, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    same here. Im always nice to people but cant stand alot of them. lol

Also I notice alot of faking in the way people act and make jokes etc.etc.

I guess everyones somewhat full of themselves when it comes down to it

13. Hey girl, hang in there. I know what it feels like and it's hell. :(

I just went through some really bad blues the past few days, even today on my birthday - it really sucked. I'm lonely as hell, but for some reason I just push people away. It's such a terrible cycle for me.

Really, you just gotta wait it out and be strong. Don't let anybody take you down with them - do something YOU enjoy and put the past behind you. It might hurt, but it will hurt more trying to hang on.

14. I am the same way I dont go out much because I always enjoy time at home by myself alot more than chilling with tons of people first of all the weed lasts 10x longer and you can eat all the munchies you want lol plus alot of people I chill with dont grow there own so there isnt much point in them coming over because all I really like to do is discuss plants look at plants and harvest them. I always feel like I have more common sense than most people to so that probably contributes to me chilling by myself 90% of the time because I cant have an intelligent conversation with anyone all anyone wants to talk about is stupid everyday crap and they change the subject every 2 minutes which annoys the hell out of me.

It must suck to be those people who are always running around doing shit they cant occupy themselves they need external stimulation to have a good time and that probably makes them alot more bored than us. My friend is like 100% extroverted and hes bored even when I consider it a really good time its unbelievable how he cant chill out and have a good time unless hes doing something different every 10 minutes.

15. don't get me wrong - i do go out sometimes - especially when i'm visiting friends and family back in NJ... but only with very close friends - and i do talk to random people when i'm out, sometimes they're interesting, sometimes they're not. But I do like to socialize - its just easier to sit at home and relax most times though.

My problem is that i only really hang out with one person here. I've made several friends over the 4 years I've been here but stopped talking to like 99% of them because they were retarded.

16. i recomend Dxm...:confused:

17. wow all you people who hate other people gotta chill. you guys gotta open up your mind and be alittle tolerant, just because you're growing weed, that DOESNT have to be the only thing you can talk about to other people, there are other things in life you can discuss other than growing expand your mind jesus. i have plenty of friends that dont grow or even smoke weed, so i talk about other shit with them...

18. like sports? FUCK SPORTS :eek:

There's more to discussion than weed but I find people talk about material things too much like clothing and whatever

19. Me and my non smoking friends just joke around alot and just chill and play xbox 360.
    Oh and this thread is amazing to read when you're baked.:smoking:

20. Is it?