I Feel Really Lucky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Doc Shox, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I'm new here, this is in fact my first post. Anyway... I just feel really lucky. I started smoking about two years ago, and I've always had these great connections. I've never had to buy off of someone at school, never had to buy off some I didn't like, and lastly have some of the coolest stoner friends around. I have a great school in the ghetto where the principal never cares what you do; you could walk in high and announce it to the class and nothing would happen even if the teacher was right next to you. My dealer (first and reliable as hell) lives out in the country and I need a ride there, but my 21 year old friend, Jay, will drive me there any time, no questions. Never smoked schwag in my life because I've never had to, my bud is really high mids with a low price :D. My friends are some of the nicest, most intellectual potheads ever. We have a really nice place to smoke, which is my cousin's house. It has a shed we rigged with electrcity and put in couches, and my cousin's room which is a metal head paradise (Pantera, Shadows Fall, Parkway Drive, Slayer, Sin City, and Fight Club posters line the walls, along with like 6 places to sit).

I just felt this was a way to introduce myself to this community. Nice group of people I've gathered from the boards. :wave:

2. welcome to the city! :wave:
    and thats awesome how no one gives a shit at your school haha

3. WELCOME 2 GC. take a seat, grab a bong an dont stop tokin, the bud so potent, until u start chokin.

"Anyway... I just feel really lucky. I started smoking about two years ago, and I've always had these great connections. I've never had to buy off of someone at school, never had to buy off some I didn't like, and lastly have some of the coolest stoner friends around"

when u say that im right there next to you buddy.:wave:
    i started by tokin on the finest. Maui Goo wit my brother.
    Afghani was everyday for about 7 months
    then i went on a 2 month thing where i scored from several dudes only called back the ones with the dank. ;)
    and for the new year my bro started servin me up, went from regs to dank in a short amt of time haha but when he started thats when the Ghani wasnt coming thru no more.

now IM GREAT. just bought an 8th (2.5 gs lavender (indica) and 1g Bubba x Mango (sativa dominant) on wednesday or thursday. havent gone thru it fast due to finals coming up so i got like 2 gs left (.7 mango x bubba and 1.2 lavender) but i also recieved samples of his new berry kush an grape ape. :smoking:

4. thagt bubba X mango sounds tasty my friend i love a good sativa any day