I feel no pressure with my gf?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Set_it_off, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I recently had sex for the first time with my gf. We were both virgins before that(or at least thats what she says). Thing is I felt almost no pressure/pleasure while fucking her. Either she was way too wet and my dick just slid in an out really easily or it was the condom? Also I didn't cum and I was no where near cummnig when we stopped.

How titght should a vagina feel? Maybe I am just too used to handjobs lol.

2. If it was as loose as you say then no way was she a virgin.....virgins tight.... even for a couple of fingers. :sigh: the good ol days........

3. #3 Samus Aran, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    She was either:
    A) SO wet that it overruled her tightness
    B) Lying to you that she's a virgin

I think B is the more likely scenario... :cool:

EDIT: Or C) You had higher expectations from sex :cool:

EDIT2: Soccerguy your sig cracks me up :laughing:

4. My first time was the same way, she liked it but it wasn't doing much for me. The second time, third, and beyond gets exponentially better as you get more used to it.

Also, protip, be aware how you're jerking it. I used an improper method (too much pressure with finger tips) and i couldn't cum from a blowjob for the longest time, then it dawned on me and i fixed my method, dammn do i love blow jobs :D

5. ewb forgot D) You have a small penis. :laughing: JK!?
    A condom can desensitize the feeling considerably for some. Try ultra thin of a lambskin condom.
    It is entirely possible that she is lying, lots of women do for whatever reasons they have. How many fingers can you put inside at once?

6. One glaring possibility is that she may have lied about being a virgin.

7. Even if she wasn't a virgin its not like va jay jay's always stay loose...

Next time don't wear a condom, heck don't even give her time to get wet

8. And if all else fails check out the anal sex thread for alternative ideas :eek:

9. #9 treelover, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It was most likely the condom..condoms suck but unless you want to risk pregancy/std...then they're pretty awesome(without condoms girl should be on birth control and you should both be tested!)
    I've heard the ulta thin feels a lot better(this is my boyfriends opinion)
    All I know about lambskins and the reason I'm posting this comment basically is because no one said it
    LAMBSKIN CONDOMS PROTECT AGAINST PREGNANCY
    BUT *****THEY DO NOT..DO NOT PROTECT AGAINST STDS*****
    Now go have fun and be safe:cool:

10. it was probably the rubber. but she could have lied about being a virgin. but then again, some girls just have naturally bigger vaginas than other girls as well

i usually use crown's, best feeling condom i have found :)

11. Wait so if you didn't cum, why did you stop?

12. How tight a girl is doesn't really have anything to do with how much sex she has.

Condoms can kill sensitivity so just quit masturbating for a while. Or your penis is small.

13. That is a good point that I failed to mention. Good catch.

14. damn! what the fuck!? what good is a lambskin if it doesnt protect against stds:eek:

15. #15 treelover, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha no problem I saw that and I was like :eek: how could interceptor forget that! If both people have been tested though then its fine...I've heard they feel a lot better..the idea of them gives me the creeps though! Lol

16. I've just been married too damn long :rolleyes:

17. Well even if she is a virgin that doesn't mean she doesn't masturbate.

One of my exes told me she started masturbating with her hair brush handle when she was about 11 or 12 and then she started using something bigger as she got older. A lotion bottle or something.

I sure masturbated enough before I lost my virginity. Hell I still do.

Also lots of pussy just isn't that tight.

18. small weiner and a big vagina is a bad combo....jk.

19. some people are allergic to latex.
    and probably some other reasons :p

but to be honest op, i think it might just be because it was your first time, so you dont really know / or expect what it should feel.

like some others kiinnddooff said.
    (but could be just the vagina)

just think of it in terms similar to the first time you got high!!

itll get good :)

20. sounds like she wasnt a virgin...maybe far from it. Even if she only had sex a few times her you-know-what would remain tight.

the condom could be the problem...maybe change condoms?