Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like weed is natural in my body

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danik420, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #1 danik420, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Anyone else have this feeling? Whenever I smoke good weed it just feels like the THC and CBD chemicals "click" and align perfectly into what my brain is missing or lacking. Like a set of molecular sized neurons spark into existence and churn out shit. Better music, better mood, easier to tap into intelligence, etc.

It's as if God has played a cruel trick on my brain and has made it so I'll have to keep smoking and smoking if I want to use my mind to the best of its potential.:eek:

2. No, my God, man! That's not a good thing!! They've become full-on LEECHES!!

This is how the THC molecules begin, man! Then they slowly take over your body, starting with your brain...That euphoria you feel? Man, that's the leeches eating holes into your brain!!:cool:

3. I feel like this all the time.

When I haven't smoked in a decent amount of time I need to smoke just to have it in my system. Everything runs better and will be better for the rest of the day if I just get a little THC in me. :smoke:

4. #4 glazedKnuckles, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yep, that's called dependence

5. When i smoke i become reality. Being sober is a dream. I am myself and i am in my natural state under the influence of thc. :smoke:

6. #6 Aaron Getang, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Werdd

7. At least you make it sound like its not a big deal, if you did i would of bitched you out. :rolleyes:

8. when i smoke it is like i can stat being myself again and see the world clearly....i rarely go many conscious hours not high.

9. Yeah it's like being high IS the reality. I wonder why our bodies initially do not come with the change in biological chemistry.

10. exactly how i would put it, man.