Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like such a pussy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reppin 713, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #21 Bros BFo Hoes, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    You can enjoy it for as long as you want..

I have been smoking for over two years and kept my tolerance low by only smoking once or twice a week. In fact, I actually feel as if my tolerance has become lower somehow. Just two hits from a bowl will make me lose most functionality and I get insane close eye visuals. I sort of enjoy it because its cheap and I get a lot more of the psychedelic effects of weed then my friends do. :rolleyes:

Smoking more is like a mild trip in some ways. I am too scared to try edibles these days.

2. #22 DyerMaker, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Pineapple express ftw...

3. I'm jealous of you.
    Well...not the throwing up part.

4. #24 smokeyMcbluntz, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    I been tokin for over a year pmuch everyday and I almost never smoke more than .3 in one sitting and I get ripped for hours. I feel like my tolerance has never really gone up. I always use my liittle bowl bit when im out with friends and we have a blunt I get noticably higher, almost too high. Im a workoutaholic and drink galon+ day of water so idk that might have something to do with keeping tolerance low. I don't think id be smoking if I had to smoke a gram a day couldn't afford that.

5. haha i'm going out on a limb here and saying that you being a "workoutaholic" does have something to do with it because the more you exercise and drink, aka in shape and less fat, the less thc your body can store. I would imagine your body doesn't store the average amount therefore you haven't built as big of a tolerance...????? just an edumacated guess...?

6. It's a good thing man. You need less to get more. That does not sound bad at all.

7. I love my low tolerance man. My weed lasts longer, so if I'm a pussy then so be it.

8. Smoking weed isn't a race. Whatever amount gets you high and feeling good. :smoking:

9. much much better to have a low tolerance. I wish mine wasn't over the roof lol

10. Be happy. It'll change eventually, and you'll be one of us, and feeling jealous of those kids if you're smart. Those who call them pussies just wanna have a low tolerance, anyways.

But, to be honest, it can suck, if you can't smoke as much with everybody else.

I've always had a unique tolerance. I can smoke as much as anybody else, but I get twice as high as they do. I never green out (freak, puke, panic attack, etc.), and I always last taking bong rips or blunt hits.

And the best part is, even when I'm at their tolerance, I just need to go a day or two without smoking any or as much, and the next day it starts all over and I get ripped :wave:

I think it's lucky. Be fortunate.

11. Feel the same way. Ok. I'm the oldest of my two younger brothers. They can smoke like 15 blunts a day. I'm good with three. What type of shit. I feel ya bro. Smoke, smoke on. Youll get to bluntmaster status soon. Not me. Not me.

12. Yeah I've been smoking for about 9 years...I'm about to take a t-break...blunts are like nothing to me anymore :( sucks

13. lower tolerance, need less weed to get high, spend less money =)

14. You right jayde. Pnp I been smoking since I was 18. I'm 25 and right now I havent smoked for like 3 months. I think. Its a struggle taking a break. Thing is that it's everywhere you go. Thing stopping me from smoking is my wife and baby. If not I'd be up in the sky writing my name on clouds. Tripping people out with my tagging.

15. Don't you understand? We all want to be you =[

16. i miss my low tolerance :(:(!!

17. yeah bro, i can get ripped for a few hours off of only a few hits, i catch shit from my friends, but its so worth it. grams or 1/8ths last forever, and i never have to buy weight or do sketchy shit to get weed.

18. Some might rip on you for it but it's actually great. Takes less to get you high. :p

19. #39 559420, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Y is this a good thing? Just makes u spend more. I wish I could get fucked up just by looking at dank. Needing to smoke alot just to get high is just a cool factor for when your with friends.

20. #40 LittleToker, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Nah, don't feel like a pussy. If anything your situation is ideal. You get a lot higher and smoke a lot less. More money in your pocket and more fun in your life. Plenty of tokers would love to get back to the place you're in now. Enjoy it and don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. :)