Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like such a pussy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reppin 713, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I started smoking in June and when I come on here I see people saying they smoke like 1-2 gs a day and taking bong rips all day. I smoked maybe .3 of sour d and I was gone for like 3 hrs and two days ago I took my first bong rip and I almost threw up haha, 2 hits off a bong made me melt for a good 5-6 hrs..

2. Yeah, you're such a pussy for having a low tolerance.

3. Bro i'm the same way haha its just alot of these people have built up a hellastrong tolerance. Don't worry, we'll be there one day :)

4. Dont make feel lucky the people smoking 1-3 grams aa day .wish they felt the way you did off that little weed. It's like being a lightweight for drinking saves money at the bar

5. Lolz.. You should smoke a blunt :)

6. kinda ironic. We who smoke grams a day wish we had tolerance like you.

7. I think it's better to have alow tolerance. It just means you have to smoke less

8. That's a good thing bro

9. You say that as if it's a good thing, lol. I wish I could take one bong rip and be gone for hours...

10. haha, your just new to the game with a low tolerance.. imagine smoking everyday for 5 years.. you build up a nice tolerance and get adjusted to being able to smoke alot more.

11. Enjoy getting high easily while it lasts because in a few months you will be wishing you could still.

12. god damn if i could get a nice buzz going for more than 30-60 mins tops i would be in heaven.. and im talking about taking the best rip you could think of and i can't get high for more than an hour tops.

13. Dnt feel like a pussy...ur still fairly new to smoking as you tolorence build you will be able to smoke more but you should definetly enjoy it while it lasts I wish I could get high like that off a lil bit of weed

14. I just feel like a dumb stinky ass turd...

15. i wish i was you

16. I'd rather not melt into my couch after smokin some dank..

17. Pointless, just.......pointless :bolt:

18. Dude believe me, these are the days. Im the same way and all my friends tell me how lucky I am it takes me like nothing to get stoned, just enjoy it

19. enjoy it while you can brother man

20. Pussy or not, I'd kill for your tolerance.