Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like I'm smoking my actual pipe and not the weed sometimes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GregD, Jun 6, 2011.

1. This might be a stupid question but my neighbor gave me this one hitter to borrow and it's just one of those one hitters that look like a cigarette, I never used one before this though. Maybe I'm going crazy but when I smoke it, I feel like the smoke isn't coming from the weed half the time. Sometimes it just tastes completely different from weed, is it possible that it's getting too hot and producing smoke from the pipe?

2. probably not. a more likely scenario is that there is so much resin caked into the one hitter, that it would be igniting and burning the resin as well as the bud.

Try cleaning it out. iso alcohol and a qtip (remove the cotton first). After that, when you smoke from it, don't hold the flame to the one hitter. just light it once and continue to inhale without the flame on it. The bud will still burn without all of the nasty butane being inhaled too.

3. Yeah thought it might have been the resin, I'm just gonna order a glass pipe from the GC shop anyway though. never really trusted metal pipes.