I feel like im guilty for ruining my moms life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SwagCaleb, Jan 17, 2012.

1. It just seemed like my mom had a bright future ahead of her until she accidentally became pregnant with me. And it seemed like after I was born, her life got increasingly worse. She divorced my dad, (because he was abusing her) and took me with her to a apartment complex. Then she got a boyfriend, and we moved into a house for rent, and then bought a house right across the street. She then got addicted to unmentionables, got us kicked out of our house by her (now-ex) boyfriend (who was a alcoholic) , and then got off unmentionables and is now working a call center job.

I just feel bad for my mom. Ever since she had me, she's had a tough life. Hell even before I was born she had a tough life with her alcoholic mom and dad who had started a whole other family. I just feel like I can't help her, because she's so unsocial now. She used to have a decent amount of friends, and she would always realize one friend is using her and then not talk to them anymore. She just works most of the week from 8 am and doesn't get home until about 10:30, and by that time I'm either going to sleep or about to go. And it's just me and her now, so there's really no one she can talk to when she gets home. I just wish we could have a better life where my
    Mom is rewarded for her hard work.

2. be a mama's boy for a weekend or two. don't go out or go to sleep when she comes home for a couple days. be there for her every once in awhile because god knows you do care about her. after all, you did make this thread with concern.

bet your mom loves you a lot and she wouldn't do anything to change the fact that she had you, so do something for her.

3. Tell her how much you appreciate her.

4. I could swear tupac made a song for his mom you should play dat ish. Dear mama

5. Stop feeling guilty... im pretty sure nothing was your fault...and she is probably thinking everything that happened is her fault

the best thing to do is go out and make something of yourself.... make her proud man don't just sit there and feel bad about it

6. I second that ^^^

Do something that will make her proud... There probably isn't a better feeling in the world then having your son/daughter going out and doing something amazing...

7. i know how u feel bro. my mom works really hard to support me and my brother, she works long hours, and comes home and cooks and cleans. we try to help her as much as we can. but my dad dosent do shit for us. nd she puts up wid him, evn tho he sits around all day, without a job ordering my mom around. i for real wish i cud kick his ass

8. Always 2 sides to everything.

Being successful is the best gift a child can give their parents.

9. I regret like hell being born but what the hell ya' gonna do?

I was good to my mom. I don't regret it.

10. Im with you OP. My mom is a child from rape. Had to raise her sister and take care of her own mom(she has schizophrenia). My mom then had me.

I'm the fuckin shit. And I'm going to do whatever it takes to make sure my mom doesnt have to keep working. WHATEVER IT TAKES. By any means man. Make her proud.

11. Send her this song in an email, or txt msg or just play it for her. They just want to know you care

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNtGAppK0M]Mac Miller- I'll Be There Ft. Phonte (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

12. Right now, one of the nicer things you can do, is let her always come home to a clean house! :hello: It is horribly depressing to work a dull job, and then come home to a ton of housework! :(

Maybe even learn to cook? Lots of easy recipes online! My unemployed son cooks dinner for me 3 nights a week. (His from-scratch pizza is FABULOUS!)

Every couple of weeks get her something "silly or frilly". A tiny box of chocolates, a supermarket bouquet, or even something from the Dollar Store, is fine! She needs to know that you love and appreciate her!

Do your best in school or your job. Try to simply be a good person to her and everyone around you. Make her think that maybe her getting pregnant was a mistake, but the end results were worth it!

Granny :wave:

13. your moms an evil bitch , she deserved that shit lol

14. i have a theory thats wrong cool, i want pizza though