Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like Im gonna die of feeling good

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Feb 2, 2014.

1. God I feel so good right now. Coming off of some lemon kush, feels so nice....

2. I was watching a TV show (don't remember the strain), heard a funny line, and couldn't stop laughing.

Tears were running down my face..then it occured to me: "is it possible to laugh myself to death?"

Total buzz kill

3. Carefull not to ruin your laugh box! Love spongebobSent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Strain of TV show?

I don't remember the strain of weed I'd used.

I remember the show. Mike and Molly.

They were waiting for someone, and the old guy said: "They probably stopped at a gas station bathroom. Free hot water is like gold to a hillbilly".
     I was alone in a hotel, and it struck me funny at the time.

6. Feels good doesn't it lol.Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If I'm gonna die, I'm doing it high.