I Feel Like I Don't Relate

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Danceswithjuub, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Sometimes I feel like I can't relate to society.

I want to be friendlier with people, but I just can't seem to be.

Discuss. :wave:

2. Well you come off as a mean pricky fucker I must say.

kidding. kidding.

3. Hmm just stop giving a fuck about how you appear in public and you'll make lots of friends. A few will be in the drunk tank, but hey friends!

4. hes right,. It's much more important to find a society that relates to you than it is to attempt adaptation to a society to which you will never belong.

5. Yeah same here O.P it's pretty hard for me to listen to most peoples excuse for conversation and not seem rude and uninterested. I need to find people with the same interests as me again.

6. Eh,

I just don't like people all that much.

7. Hey what's up dude, what are you all about? We can be friends. I'm in the same boat homie

8. just know that every single other person in the world as felt this way at one point in their life.

so stop feeling like that- and just live your life how you want. it's really not that hard.

9. This is really true. I try and live my life this way, but sometimes it can be lonely being an individual in today's society.

Also, I am semi-introverted. With high-expectations.

10. yeah, i see what you mean. but you should feel grateful that you think diferently than the majority of society. its a gift that most everybody doesnt even realize theyre lacking.

individualism is beautiful.

11. I'm in the same boat as you. Fuck em, do your thing.

12. i can't really either.

I feel like a lot of people are full of shit only about 5-10% are cool

13. who are ya, mitt romney?? ha ha ha ha

14. #14 zowie, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    I can relate to you about this topic OP you're not alone.

but honestly fuck relating to people.. just have an open mind. Talk to someone who has nothing in comparison to you and take it for who that person is. When you have an open mind everything becomes interesting and it just says alot about who you really are as a human being.

15. I am very open-minded.

But I am quick to be hurt, and I hold a mean grudge.

: )