I Feel Like Dogs Shouldn't Know This....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RasPlasch, Mar 24, 2010.

1. I read somewhere about a Duke University study (fuck dook btw) that found that some breeds of dogs are able to communicate with humans as well as a young toddler can

2. THANK YOU!

This is what I have been trying to say this whole thread.

Thank you sir.

3. When my grandma told me how my mom and dad met it was crazy, my dad was at like work, and my grandma was there with her german shephard, my mom before he met her walked in the shop, and the dog starting barking and rubbing her like with his body, and my grandma said at the time that meant the dog new its owner found his love... and they did end up getting married and yeah! creepy stuff, sorry if it sounds weird, im baked

4. Thats just a crazy but sick story

5. I have no idea what you mean by that statement.

It can be taken 2 way different ways...

Its a crazy and nasty story?
    Or crazy and cool story?

I don't think it is either of those....

6. I'll go ahead and tell you the truth bro,

Dogs obtain dominance or signal that they or alpha or above ranking in the pack when they do this. It's natural of a male or female dog to seek out to be alpha wherever they live. Often they will come up to you and signal their dominance by nibbling your ear watch a litter of pup if you ever get a chance.

To the guy who wrestles with the friends dog, when it places it's jaws around your neck that symbolizes that it indeed won and is dominate compared to you. In the wild if two male dogs fight in the same pack instead of straight killing one another they fight for leadership. This helps provide strong leaders in wolf packs to lead because only the strongest will win every fight. It's all a natural instinct that dogs have and are able to read body language amazingly well. Read up on this shit or watch the dog trainer on tv If you watch tv. VERY Intresting

7. Well damn. Might as well change your screen name to mr buzz kill. :(

Lol. Just playin'.

8. YES! I love my black lab, shes awesome:D

9. I have a chocolate lab. Amazing personality. Just like a little kid.

10. A couple years ago I had a German Shepherd that would get your attention, then as soon as you started petting her she would put her ass in your face. I think she was lonely for a boyfriend dog...

11. :laughing:

My Calico cat does the exact same thing.

Those asses definitely are not clean.... ughh

12. I feel ya bro. I have no idea how my golden retriever knows where my prostate is.

13. I dont know but scientifically proven is the closest mammal/animal to human is a dog. But pretty soon you wont be able to tell the difference between the two lol.

We already have a product out thats like a mini kitty litter box that you can install inside your toilet!. So that way your cat and you can piss as one! How great.

And then they got some new cat food out (the good kind) that says "looks like real people food" hahaha

14. Gorillas? Monkeys?

15. I'm going to be brief here.

but dogs are the shit.... amazing creatures

16. I think that dogs are just attracted to smelly orifices....think about it, they smell butts (there is more to that than just being smelly, its like a carfax to them), they lick ears, they gladly kiss your mouth, and if I had a vagina, I would be willing to bet a dog might like it.

17. u hittin that?

18. I thought this was fucking hilarious up until this point. And awkward and disgusting. :(

19. I'm sorry I disgusted you man.

I almost feel ashamed... almost.

20. i think dogs like ear wax...i cleaned my ear and let my dog smell it and she stole the q-tip and ran off.

and cats like bellybutton goo.