I feel like a new father. My Seed just cracked

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Arabic Stoner, Dec 10, 2015.

1. #1 Arabic Stoner, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
    Hello everyone.

Habibi,
    I'm a new grower from an Arabic country that punishes growing marijuana by death sentence. I know its fucked up, but hey the heart wants what its wants.
    Anyhow, today one of my 4 seeds has cracked (just a small crack). After socking them in a cup of water for about 24 hours, I placed them in a wet paper towels for about 3 days. I feel like a new father for a little girl. I'm so excited right now, because I got a little feeling of failing in germination before it cracked.

Tomorrow I'm going to the farming store to buy the soil and some nutrients. I've read here in the forum a guy said, the best thing about growing is every step is a whole new challenge. Cheers to that gentlemen.

Wish me luck, and never get posted
    Arabic Stoner

Attached Files:

2. Best of luck to you man.

3. good luck on your grow! im from usa, if there was a death sentence for growing, i wouldn't do it lol. weed is nice and all, but i'd switch to pills for medication instead of dying over it hahahaha

4. lol, I am your fellow grower from saudi arabia. just keep it safe

5. Jailbait motherfukaz I wouldn't be growing either if I'd get killed for it. Good luck mate I'm still on my first grow myself

6. No Fucking way :) ...
    I've heard some guys in Kuwait grow good shit!

For all you guys thanx for our words. For my little girls, I just placed them in soil with Perlite.
    I'm gonna use a 45 watt CFL.
    Thats all for today. I'm gonna give you new updates soon.

Peace

7. New update ..
    1 of my 6 seeds has grown in the soil.
    One of them failed due to bad draining system (it was home made )
    The other seeds I don't know why they still dont move .. I'm gonna wait a week or so then I'm gonna through them away.
    And now , my favorite part. I'm gonna show u my lovely little girl. I hope one day she will become a big healthy women 😢
    If you have any suggestions for my dilemma with germination the seeds , I would appreciate.

8. here you go. Day 5
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Give it a week see what's happens I've heard of seeds taking over 2 weeks to germ and pop the soil maybe buried too deep

10. I'll try that. One of the seeds I took it from soil, and placed in a cup of water. Believe it or not, this morning it cracked!!

11. Damn the death penalty for a plant?!? That would be my que to get the fuck outta there! Good luck man, remember to upload screen shots and delete your original photos so your nazi state can't find your location.

12. You know nothing about it bro. Do you know that I need to use VPN (fake IP) to browse this site!!

13. #13 Arabic Stoner, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
    New updates:
    one out of my 10 seeds has been growing so far! the other seeds have cracked with really slow growing (about 1m of roots!)
    Any way I'm gonna wait for them for about 2 weeks more. I hope it will grow eventually. I guess because of the cold weather these days. Maybe.

These are the new pictures of my baby in day 11 . I have started yesterday feeding it with 10-10-7+ (just a small amount mixed with the spay bottle)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you think? Any suggestions?

14. Looks overwatered to me. Make sure you have drain holes. The roots need air and to dry out a bit. If I were you I wouldn't feed it until it looks healthy again.

15. #15 Arabic Stoner, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015

Thanks a lot habiby, I'll wait the soil to dry out for the next watering.

16. I'll take fines, jail, whatever but there's absolutely no way I would put my life on the line for cannabis. Its just weed man, its not worth death.

17. Yes, let it dry out enough that the soil on top is looking dry. Basically you want the soil a little moist (not completely dry) before you water again. Good luck man, stay safe. I hope our countries can either be peaceful with each other or stay peaceful. I don't know where you are but I know USA and many Arabic countries have a messed up relationship.

18. Good to hear you're clued up on Internet safety! I thought a vpn masked the fact that you were browsing the tor network, learn something new everyday!

19. New update 12/25:
    Something went wrong guys. In the past two days, I haven't watered her like I do usually. Just a little pure water to keep it moist, and today I found her like this :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is she gonna die :( ? What should I do now? Any tips?

20. What's the temps and humidity?

It appears to have been over watered so you should of laid off giving it water. The soil needed to dry up. Might want to start a new seed and stop watering everyday. You might have thought you were just keeping it moist but that small if a plant in that small of a container needs very little. You were just keeping the soil wet. Does you're container have drain holes?