I feel like a lot of people underestimate the power of a blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Craving, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Some people say blunts aren't even that good, I call em crazy. They're my favorite high and usually my best.

There's a real difference in a good rolled blunt and a GOOD ROLLED FUCKIN BLUNT

2. This so so true! I kinda digg those little suckers too man!

3. As much as I love my Nicky and Mac ya know the blunts are chillin and all, but i love taking bongloads out of my stemline, and you can't dab errl off a blunt :/ taste is king, blunts is for the power smoker.

4. They say 20 % of the thc "CAN" be lost when smoking outta a blunt or joint personally i prefer spliffs>blunts . I mean what's really in those "blunt" papers anyway ? artificial flavoring and cardboard/cheap tobacco inhaled into your bloodstream . I got so high one day I really thought about it and it tripped me the ffff out ! Does anyone know what they are even made out of?

5. [quote name='"rvca"']They say 20 % of the thc "CAN" be lost when smoking outta a blunt or joint personally i prefer spliffs>blunts . I mean what's really in those "blunt" papers anyway ? artificial flavoring and cardboard/cheap tobacco inhaled into your bloodstream . I got so high one day I really thought about it and it tripped me the ffff out ! Does anyone know what they are even made out of?[/quote]

In most cases tobacco leaves, in some cases other plants. Gc shop sells some, maybe they're coconut or some shit i forget.

Its not like a joint is much better than a tobacco leaf, but nothing compares to bongs (well, vaporizers do).

6. Blunts are a waste, unless all you're trying to do is get a headrush by smoking that baccy with it. If you want to enjoy your weed get a nice glass on glass bong with some diffusion.

7. I cant get high off blunts or joint, bongs and pipes for me. But they can be pretty chill!

8. I like a nice blunt every once and a while, yes they do burn very slow but the taste just kills it. when we were kids we smoked blunts all the time but thats because we didn't have glass and we were buying dirt weed. idk i just don't wanna put expensive weed in a dollar cigar. that's like buying a lambo only to fill it up with regular.

9. Actually wouldn't it be more like buying premium gas to put in a pinto?

10. well said