I feel like a fucking stupid retard

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Bananarama, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I recently ordered a minibong from GC, and I accidentally put the wrong address. After I got the email that it just shipped I realized my idiotic mistake. I already sent an email to support with the correct address, but what is likely to happen? Is it possible to correct this mistake?

2. Fuck man, I always wondered if I did this what would happen. Hope it's fixable.
    That would suck a lot if it's out of their hands now and you're fault.

3. It should be ok, surely they can stop the delivery, is it being tracked, do you have a tracking number.

4. That sucks

Isn't the mini bong like 5-10 dollars though? Not a huge loss at least

I'm not sure but I think it's out of their hands now

5. As far as I can tell, there's no way for them to stop the delivery once it's already being shipped.

Here is GC's wrong address policy from the FAQ:

If the address you put in doesn't exist, it might be returned faster. If it is an existing address, I guess you gotta hope that the person it was sent to refuses the package and it actually gets sent back. :confused_2:

You're probably in for a long wait though.

6. I used a PO box address. I put the correct number but I omitted where it actually was.

7. No city/state then? Hopefully that means it will be returned really quickly and they can get it sent back out to ya. :smoking:

8. If you didn't put where it was then how would they send it in the first place. My guess is it wasn't randomly sent so you might have some luck buddy

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

9. Why havent I gotten a ticket response or is support always like this?

10. Yup, if you forgot to put the City or State? the shipping service will be like lolwut and send it back to the original shipper. but if you put the wrong number with everything else correct then someone else has a new secret santa :D

11. naw they can fix that shorty

12. as long as you can prove your card number etc ( code on back first few digits etc etc) im sure they can make adjustsments....or call them up if u have an online account and say you forgot your password whatever go through the security questions if they ask may i help you with anything else procede to play dumb and be like oh s*** one of my orders has the wrong address can we fix that....but i doubt those drastic measure will need to be taken so just give a call or email to try and work it out

13. Yea...

Narda Kiwi, Jan 16 09:09 (CET):

Hello.

We will do our best but we can't promise. the item is being packed by our shipping partners and we need to intercept it before is actually ships. Please note we charge a up to $5.00 admin fee as your order has already been processed and packed.
    Please let us know if you agree to our terms and wish for us to proceed with the cancellation.

Kind regards,

Narda Kiwi

Considering I told them IF THEY ARE ABLE to ship my product(Salvia Divinorum) to Pennsylvania do it, if not, refund it please. Before that, I had entered the wrong state, instead of Pennsylvania I put Palau...If they actually read my tickets in a reasonable time-frame and did their research on what herbs/plants are illegal in each state, that would seem reasonable huh? No, they took two days to respond to my address change request(they never changed it), completely misread my request to have it cancelled and ended up sending my $40 purchase to Palau, US to an address that doesn't exist there.

The support is terrible, I will NEVER buy from this company again. If my money isn't refunded, I'll be looking for a lawyer.

14. ^ lawyer? 40 dollars? lol

15. Public defender....:rolleyes:

16. whats the problem? u put the wrong shipping address and GC store is giving u a hard time. they will fix it, give them time, they are in amesterdam.

17. Update. I actually got the package two weeks ago. Turned out my mistake wasnt a problem.

18. Yay

Omega369 :wave: