Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel bad

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by realdope123, Jan 27, 2014.

1. my dad just gave me 40 bucks for the volunteer work i've been doing. i was planning on buying weed tomorrow with my own money. i feel like i'm using my pops money that i earned for doing something good on something he doesn't want me doing? any thoughts? i could just use my money and buy a smaller amount with my friend.

2. It's yours now and not his. He gave it to you probably not caring what you spend it on

3. You earned your money, spend it on whatever you want. It's yours. You earned the money. You earn the weed.

4. lol, I read this thread title as "I just farted"

5. I have a hard time with this also. I think you can spend the money now but make sure you eventually use $40 on something useful. As long as it balances out. If my grandparents ever give me money I make sure I spend that same amount on something useful, even if I take the money straight from them to the dealer.

6. #6 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    If you are going to feel shity about spending money you got from your Dad on Cannabis, will it effect the high/stone adversely?
    If you think it will then I would advise going with your other plan, less with a friend,

7. youre spending money you worked for to buy something you want, simple as that. 

8. MAAAAN you betta cop that dro and spark up, you worked for that! The hell?

9. If im given extra money outside of my budget that I can just spend. Weed is what I buy

Grow!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/190843921052?lpid=82