I feel as if I've lost it.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420 Spawn, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Ok guys, so I just got done with a serious relationship. I mean were pretty much done, but I have strong feelings for her still. I've been out of the game for about three years.

Lately, it seems like every hot girl at the bar has been throwing herself at me. The last four times i've gone out something similar to what im about to explain has happened. Tonight, im just out having some beers with some of my boys and literally the hottest girl in the bar taps me on the shoulder as im walking by. She tells me im cute and asks if im single. I tell her yes, and we proceed to have a decent conversation, but it doesnt go very far. After about 10 minutes and interruptions from her bitchy friend, she says its nice meeting me and maybe she will see me around. I felt as if I got shut the fuck down. It was kind of abrupt.

Sorry If I sound like a whiny bitch, but I feel like I forgot how to work females at the bar. I DO NOT buy girls drinks unless I know for sure its a go, usually I avoid it altogether. I just feel like I've lost touch on how to reel em in. I feel like I can't bring about good conversation anymore because my ex is all I think/talk about (I didn't bring her up though)

Sorry blades, Im just realllyyyy high now and this is bugging me. I feel like I've lost touch with the game. I can open no problem and usually the girls will come to me, I just cant close. What do you guys do when you meet girls at the bar and wanna bring em home that night? I guess I just need to practice again.

TL; DR, maybe im a bitch, but I just got out of a 3 year relationship and cant close on girls who come after me. WTF do i do?

2. your thinking about the shit way to hard.

3. Quit stressing man just think of chicks as another guy you wanna chill with, except you wanna fuck them. End of the day they're only human like us just gotta act normal.

4. apology accepted,
    i got nothing from the rest of the post except girls are throwin thmselves at you and youre stll not happy

5. time is the only thing to fix you lol just keep you mind occupied with other things...get out, have fun...eventually everything will come back to you!!!

6. stop giving a fuck

7. If you want a girl you have to show them... Don't just expect them to know. I'm sure the girl you were chatting with wouldn't have just ran off if she knew you were into her. She made a move on you and you just talked?

8. How long ago did you end things with your ex? And what do you mean by "pretty much done"?
    It takes time to get over someone. Someone once said that for everyone 6 months you're with someone, it'll take 3 months to get over them. I'm quite sure you haven't "lost" your skill more than your mind is just somewhere else. You're off your game.

By "pretty much done" you're suggesting that there is some kind of hope that you aren't finished. And that hope that you aren't done can really fuck you in the head for a while and make all girls, 10s or not, second best to what you really want at the moment.

Take some time off from women and learn to just be you! Enjoy the freedom, go ham. When you're ready to chat women up, it'll happen.

9. Youre rusty, youve been titty fed your manly needs for the last 3 years but now the world has changed. You have been released back into the wild now you must learn to hunt for yourself again. Practice on every girl you find attractive and is appropriate to engage the hitting on said female.

10. Me and you are opposites. I can close the deal the hard part is usually the ice breaking and general conversation. Just invite em over or ask to exchange numbers. The one you do depends on the type of girl you think she is. Good luck!

11. #firstworldproblems