I dunno this kid

Discussion in 'General' started by VolcomSton3d, Feb 16, 2008.

1. So i found me a new dealer and hes got sum thizz. I dont know much about him but hes tight with some of my old friends. I've never actually bought from sum1 i dont know so i'm thinkin if i should get someone to come along with me, but then again i dunno anyone who would be cool to just sit in like that. Anyone have a bad experience from dealing with a guy u didint no?

2. One of my regular dealers was dry one night and told me to call up a friend of his. So I made arrangements and met up with him behind a local diner. I get into the guy's car and he's got just a pile of weed sitting on the back seat, no bags or anything.

He also had what looked like a crack pipe and a bag of crack. Needless to say, I didn't buy from him again. Plus, the weed wasn't even good.

3. Yea but this is ecstasy, not something i wanna get caught with or caught buying. I'm not a tough lookin guy either and don't wanna get pushed into a price i'm not willing to pay.

4. everyone i fuck wit are considered my best friends. I know not to trust anyone thought. My friends pull off some shaddy shit, luckly im on most peoples good side. If hes a straight dealer then hes bout his buisness, so i wouldn't worry about anything, unless it's bunk thizz.

5. Just buy small from him for your first time, only take the amount of cash you need to use.
    And if you get fucked over again, just dont buy from him again.