I dun Goofed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazingRager, Aug 27, 2011.

1. My friend gave me some loud (dank) on wednesday, i paid for it. I told him i could make the most bomb ass firecrackers ever, and he asked me to make one for him.

I told him if i have any excess, ill put it in another cracker.

So i put about .5 into one, and .2-3 into another, and made another cracker with just nutella and a ritz...idk why.

So i get done baking them, and i don't know which one is which :eek: I get them mixed up, so i check to see which has more.... But my dumbass checked the sides only, not the middle :(

Next day, i gave my friend the one with the MOST weed in it by mistake, and he told me he was tripping balls all day. Everyone knew he was high as fuck, and told me i could sell this shit for $15 :hello::hello::hello:

But i dont want to go into business. Since some *****s be trippin, and would rat you out for anything...

But i felt like shit...i just ate the other cracker with .3 in it not 5 minuets ago.....hope i get high, if not....

I MADE 2 MORE CRACKERS JUST NOW!!! :D:cool::smoke::wave:

2. damn why didnt i think of selling firecrackers back in my hs days.. so much profit to be made..

Attached Files:

3. why the fuck would you make firecrackers with some dank

4. it was just a pinch of weed, and i wanted to make it last.

Not just the 2 hours smoking does, but the fucking 9 hour trip you get from it is better.

Im blazed right now, just ate a .3 gram cracker of dank, feels 10xxxxxxx better than if i had smoked it :smoke:

5. #5 Habbi, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats like saying why would you smoke dank? To get high-er duhhhh

6. Why the fuck aren't you banned

7. You seriously called weed "loud"?.....

Jesus

8. Forgive me if this is a dumb question but what is a firecracker?

9. When you mix peanut butter and weed spread it it on 2 crackers and put it in the oven for about 20 min

10. #10 Dylanzs, Aug 27, 2011
    It's an edible, where u make a sand which from crackers and peanut butter and put weed in it cook it and eat it

11. Thank you both, sorry stoned and realized google existed.

12. Thats what people over here call it. I say "fire" or "kush" when talking about high grade weed.

But when it comes down to buying some herb, easiest thing to say is loud.....stupid i know but what you gonnna do? :/

13. I gotta interject here. You shouldn't refer to high grade bud as Kush. Only if it's actually a Kush strain should you call it that. That's like calling Walmart brand cookies, Chips Ahoy. What would you say if someone came up to you with a bag of Walmart cookies and asked, "Hey man, you want some Chips Ahoy?". It just isn't right, especially if you were a cookie con-issuer. But that's just my 2 cents.

14. ^^^i agree, theres so many other words too. btw "loud" is gay as fuck

15. not at all. you don't cook with dank.

16. Other people do. :)

17. well there's their mistake.

18. it's called loud because of the smell it gives off. it's a "loud" smell, as in a lot of people around it can smell it, like a loud noise, but a smell!

19. I was told "loud" is a term used by new age african american and pot smoking rappers but my sources aren't that credible..

And "loud" is not a smell it's a sound, you can't smell a loud noise?..

20. #20 SWITCHdesigns, Aug 28, 2011
    I second this