i-dosing while smoking weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Beefin, Jan 18, 2011.

1. who has done it? haha

2. i was seriously thinking about this a week ago and forgot.. but yes who has done it?

3. what is that?

4. I think i-dosing is all in your head, dude...

5. digital drugs, different frequencies played together that make ur brain function different, i am smoing and listening now and i just feeel mad lazy, heavy and happpy. kinda like the bud is enhanced, or idk i just picked up some haze

oh yeah? wel im doin it now, and i listened to something like it while i was sleeping, it helped me to lucid dream

6. can you link to a site where you can do it? sounds interesting

7. #7 Beefin, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    google it. theres alot of homemade, but theres one original. its called binaural beats digital drug cd. im listening to that now. it introduced the movement, since then many people make there own to create there own trip in a way.

EDIT: it does get kinda annoying after a while, but at first it was the peak, then after a while the change was less noticeable, but when i turned the music off/took off headphones i began to hear shit and imagine shit it was different. ive never tripped on legit drugs lol so idk wat hallucinations r like tho

watch this hahaha:

[ame=http://www.spike.com/video/over-i-dose/3508631]Over-I-Dose | SPIKE[/ame]

8. bump?

9. so my idiot/younger friend was telling me about this a while back.
    Friend: "i was looking up this thing called 'I-dosing' yesterday, it looks pretty sweet"
    Me: "hahaha dude, what do you know about eye dosing. you dont need to know about that"
    Friend: "I'm gonna download it tonight and try it"
    Me: "download it? wtf??"
    Friend: "yea you just download it and play it, its supposed to be sweet"
    Me: "oh, ok. have fun"

10. that contributed so much to this thread!!

11. Idosing is an interesting thing. I havent done it stoned though.

The problem is they exaggerate their product so much, people are disappointed with the actual results. IT doesnt simulate any drug whatsoever. It does make you feel weird though.

I have the cracked version along with the .mp3 files.