Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont want to share my weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Large Smoke1142, Mar 28, 2015.

1. So here is the thing, I have a friend who hate smoking alone, he always say that he can have a session alone but that he get bored if he is high alone for long time, in the other side there is me, I love smoking alone all the time, I love going inside my head and go

2. Is there a question OP?

3. Uhhh...yeah...I don't get the point of this?

4. #4 Rose Funeral, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    I prefer smoking alone and having a beer with friends...I get too far in my own head when high and aren't that social. My highs are more personal and reflective, Edited. Weed doesn't make me giggle or feel silly, I get more serious and in touch with my deeper self. Like to let my mind wander to huger concepts and ideas, I can't focus on the stupid chit chat, I feel fake if I try to play along. Unfortunately alcohol is more the social thing for me. Weeds my medicine, and my tool. I can't use it the way I used to; of course I still blaze with friends but I just prefer how talkative and opinionated I get after a beer or so, a bowl or two has me quiet and very sensitive to people's intentions and I feel... far away from others. [​IMG] I like it this way, it's who I am. Embrace it

5. The question wasn't clear but you shouldn't stop smoking with people just because you like smoking alone, we all enjoy our personal bowls but as long as you share with friends when you have weed they'll end up sharing theirs with you later along the way.

6. I like smoking alone sometimes but smoking with good friends is something i would never stop doing (as long as i toke). Some of my best memories are getting fcked up with friends.

7. I'm a loner stoner most of the time too bro, it's all good

8. I enjoy solo sessions or being around my significant other.

Each has their advantages.

9. lol loner stoner I like it

Your forum admin may override this setting.

10. It's a rare thing, finding a true friend. One who makes you feel just as comfortable in their company as you do when you're alone.

11. I look at it like anything else in this life, is it something you want to share with others?  In other words, those that I'd share my time/food/space/advice/goodwill/etc. with are the same that I'd share my gummed papers and pipes with.

12. Its all personal comfortness man . Do what makes you comfortable and happy . If you like solo sessions pondering about life then your more of a phycological smoker that smokes to learn , so your reason for smoking isnt going to be the same reason that other people are doing it for therefore it wont feel the same . Gauge yourself depending on the situation you dont want to overdo it but a little bit wouldnt hurt right?