Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont want to annoy dealer, should i text him

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Feb 28, 2009.

1. I texted my dealer last night and he said he would have some for today. I talked to him in school this morning as he was leaving at like 10:00am to go get the bud. He told me to text him when I get out of school. So I did and he said he still didnt have it. That was around 2;00. Its 6:00 now, should I text him again or do you think he will text back. He is always reliable but somtimes forgets to text back.

Ive never dealt and for those who have before, would this be over board and annoying if i texted him asking for bud again?

2. Just search for other bud while he is checking shit out for you. If you have found bud before he gets back to you, then tell him you don't need his. This will help him remember for next time. This is all assuming that you didn't give they guy money already (which you shouldn't do unless he/she is VERY trustworthy).

Text him, dealers deal with that shit all the time.

3. text him man, it shouldn't be a problem. or just do what spliff_word said

4. i'd just hit him up and be like "hey...bro wheres the bud at?"

5. i think its fine

6. dont be ashamed.....if a mans gotta get hi....than let a man get hi

7. It'd be ok to text him, and if he says he's just waiting on it, then just say ok let me know and wait a day at least.

8. say w/e you gunna say, and just add a, sorry if im botherin you

9. Haha ok, Ill text him. I just dont want to become on of those guys that is constantly texting asking about bud to dealer. And I dont really want to go anywhere else b/c this is dank and i already told him I would pick up from him.

10. If he is out find some somewhere. Generaly taking money away makes a statement. It wont bother him. Just do what you have to do.

11. buy bigger quantities (if u have the $ avaible) and txt him to get more weed when u have enough for a couple joints only, its a good system to always hav bud : p

12. wordddd right as i was texting him he called me, gettting blazzed tonight!!! haha :smoking:

I wish you all the same luck tonight, happy toking:smoke:

13. Yeah I always try to re-up when I know I only have a week's worth left. It gives me a whole week to grab some.

Also, I bet your dealer would much rather have you text him to give him money than some needy gf wanting to spend time, lol.

14. yea u shud text him. (i would). he might assume that you got bud from somewhere else considering its been 4 hours

15. me, i'd definitely give him a shout. just to see if he's grabbed it. i wouldn't find it annoying at all. thats just me though....you know the guy, you decide

16. Text him, my dood sometimes forgets to call me back.

-C

17. a lot of dealers are forgetful, mine really was last weekend

I'm sitting in the spot I usually pick up, I had already called him twenty minutes prior to let him know I was there

SO after waiting 20 mins I call him back, and he's like, "oh shit i forgot!"

i text mine a lot :p

18. if a pizza you orderd was like 2 hours late, you'd call and see about it eh?

You giving this dude money, he should step up his game.