I don't wake and bake

Discussion in 'General' started by tokin', Nov 25, 2009.

1. #1 tokin', Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
    Yep..title says it all, I don't like to wake and bake. It does feel nice though, but it makes me useless and sleepy for the rest of the day unless I take a nap. There are times I do though, but only if someone blows my phone up in the morning hollaring "WAKE AND BAAAKE FUCKER!"

Anyone else not wake and bake?

Damn I'm high....:hippie:

2. I usually don't wake and bake because in the morning I don't feel like smoking at all. Usually because I smoked the night before and fell asleep high lol.

3. i feel you man and greetings from NC !

yeah i definitely get useless if i wake and bake, and i never get shit done. so yeah i can relate

4. when i have a day off i'll wake and bake usually i leave it for afternoon or night though

5. Yeah same here but not a lot, a day off for me is trying to get shit done outside of work. so basically weed is not one of my my top priorities.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Damn there's nothing better than wake n' bakin on a nice saturday morning after a night of partying, helps with the grogginess.

THC= Total Hangover Cure

7. I definately agree with you tokin.
    im an evening person myself haha :]

8. I can't remember the last day I DIDN"T wake and bake. I feel like shit unless I do.

9. Sometimes I think "Man I'm going to wake 'n' bake today," but it just never happens lol. I usually end up doing something in the morning.

10. I woke and toked about every day last 2 years of high school and now that I think of it, I never slept one bit in class. I remember the days I didn't wake and bake before school it was like torture, I couldn't concentrate and the day was so stretched out. Anyways..maybe I'm burnt out now lol

11. If I don't toke in the mornings I can't eat until at least 4 PM, and then I work usually... so, a meal at night if I'm lucky. I also have headaches 24/7, basically any minute I'm not stoned.

Edit: not 'stoned' just, have toked sometime recently.

12. lmao whoever calls you in the morning sounds like my friend. And no i do not wake and bake because it makes me tired throughout the whole day.

13. When I have weed, even if I'm almost out, I always make sure to leave a bowl for the morning, Wake and Bakes are my favorite!

14. im actually starting to like waking and baking....i wake up felling shitty as hell, but the weed levels me out.....i mean i still feel tired, but not like an irritable tired feeling, very mellow.

15. I'm pretty much in the same boat. Every once in awhile I'll wake and bake, but I have to be in the mood and have nothing important to do that day. Same thing with the occasional buddy calling me up for a wake and bake sesh. I hate to turn a friend down :smoke:

16. On weekdays, not a huge fan of the wake and bake. I don't get tired really, I just kinda feel out of it for the rest of the day. On weekends after a hard party night, however, a bowl the morning after to just veg on is AMAZING. It makes getting up a million times easier. Just my 2 cents :)

17. #17 chetto, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
    to me anything with a good heady high is great in the am with a couple cups of java, can't think of a better way to start the day, throw a piece of _ _ _ in there too! I don't usually mess with any strong indica type grass at that time of the day. usually throws a couch lock on me, then i'm pissed cuz i didn't get anything done and smoke some more.

:smoke: chetto

18. i get shit done regardless if im high or not.. somethings just take a little longer:p

but i love wake n bakes, every morning almost for the past year and a half

19. I had two pipe bowls of O.G. Kush at like, 9:15am. :p Gotta medicate before Sociology.

Probably would have been better to do Sour Diesel, but alas, I had none.

Wake and bake for the win.

20. Dam I know how you feel but yet I still wake and bake, I just love the morning high I usually can surpass the tired feeling If I do somthing and dont lounge.

Im gonna wake and bake right now actually and play some codmw2 then probably go for a bike ride with a couple of js and meet up with some peeps.

You dont always have to drive people !