Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Dont Understand

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by supermanbygrass, Mar 9, 2008.

1. First off, schools rarely randomly drug test students.

Second, a school-wide drug test? hahaha! Unless your home schooled...i don't think thats gonna happen. There is just to many students in a school for them to test everyone.

Regardless, legally they can't drug test you without you/your parents knowing.
    And other then being banned from sports since most school sports have rules against using drugs, what are they going to do? Call your parents? haha

Not quite. Youll be fine.

2. QFT! Unless you drive to school and park on school property. If you do just park on a public street of school property.

Edit: Nevermind, I just read about the whole wrestling thing. Your screwed unless you gets some to pee in a condom or take some Strip NC. 40 bucks at GNC.

3. If I were u I wouldn't go to school on Monday because you were sick. Also I've gone through this shit as well but its easy to rig something. I got a little hand sanitizer bottle emptied it out and filled it with a buddy's piss and got a little tube, cut a whole big enoug for the tube and would squeeze the bottle and it would actually sound like I'm pissing. I had someone behind me aswell and you'll prolly have someone maybe go into the bathroom and you go into the stall... its nothing trust me. Give it a try, it worked for me and I did it in a little bit with little resources and there r much better ways. Or you could buy a wizzinator which is a fake penile device that has a storage for piss and warms it as well. GOOD LUCK! :hello:

4. Like HerbsInTheBurbs said, a public school can not make you take a drug test unless you are in an after school program. So if one of your buddies told you this, they are just fucking with you and stop being so gullible.

5. be a man and convince a 100 students or so to walk out, they're not going to be able to single people out and would never expel that many kids. Send out a myspace bulletin or some crap like that. What kind of school DTs an entire student body anyways?

get up, stand up....

6. its not surprising u have to get a test for wrestling...get that drink that cleanses ya

7. hey thanks guys for your help i do hav after school activites i think i will go will someone elses piss in a bottle thanks guys:smoking:

8. HOw about you just don't smoke before drug tests that you know you have... and if you have more than one day to prepare just read one of the how to pass a drug test threads.

9. whoever told you that is probally laughing at your as you read this

10. What the fuck gives a school the right to just drug test all of its students? There need to be rules but where the fuck do they get off just drug testing everyone like criminals??

11. thats fucked up dude lol ive never heard of a school that piss test's kids

12. pretty sure they cant DT the whole school... unless your special or somethin idk

13. everyone in the school should just smoke before the test, so then everybody tests positive. what are they gonna do, punish the whole school? i dont think so.

14. well they gave most of the school piss tests and i am glad i did not smoke cuz i might hav failed thanks guys for your feedback