I don't understand

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FallenOne08214, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Been trying to go out with this woman from work for a while. She never seems down for anything other than parties. The thing is, she doesn't drink. In my eyes, it'd be boring for her to sit there and watch us drink. Asked her to the fair, nothing. Come over and watch a movie(I'll cook Italian or Greek...anything really), nothing. Zoo, aquarium, museum, park, hiking...nothing! She asked me to a party or 2, but I didn't go cause they were far.

2. So go to the party with her?

3. Been to a few with her close by. I usually end up drunk at taco bell or Whataburger then she wants to go home. Like why did we do this, yo? One of them, she was chillin with some chiks, bitching about me an a dozen people gaming.

4. How dare you not do what I want, when I can't even drive to where you want to go.

5. She's just not that in to you.

6. In that case, I would like a "hey, not gonna happen" instead of games. I don't mnow why people aren't up front with each other.

7. wow, she sounds boring lol

8. Text her "When you going to let me hit that?"

9. Net move, my man. Next move. :p

10. girls usually don't want to hurt the guys feelings. but that usually hurts me more if i get lead on or lied to... :/

11. This guy gets it. I'm honest to people so why aren't they just honest with me? With that, I'd just move to the next broad.

12. yea it seems obvious but i also had to learn this the hard way. if a girl wants to hang out with you, she will. my rule is i don't ask a third time. if she has an excuse the first time, alright ill give her the benefit of the doubt. another excuse when i ask her again? yea i get the message.

13. What don't you understand?

She isn't into you.Simple as that.

And by aksing her to do stuff all the time just makes you seem really needy and desperate and that is a major turn-off to girls.

14. #14 dankydankk, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    Give her some signals and see if she responds the same. An easy one is looking straight into her eyes when you talk, which usually lets you know if she's with you because your fun, or because she's attracted to you.

If she won't keep the lock between your eyes ,and isn't doing something like playing with her hair or tapping her fingers , its a clear sign your just friends.

There's plenty of others though, just give her alittle charm, see how she reacts

15. Girls don't like to hurt guys' feelings. So they say shit like "oh, I have something to do ..." If she's interested, she'll go somewhere with you.