Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont understand the government

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Oct 7, 2013.

1. It doesn't make sense to me that for the last 40 years marijuana has been a schedule one controlled substance while meth and cocaine are schedule 2. How has no one changed that yet. Does anyone actually believe that weed is worse than cocaine and meth?

I fucking cant wait till they allow states to fully decide the legality of weed. Not this limbo bullshit between state and federal.

2. Ignorance is bliss

3. Welcome to america.

4. 'MUERICA 

5. False. The release of chemicals in your neurotransmitters leads to bliss.

6. False. The statement means remaining in a state of ignorance allows you to reach the state of bliss

7. #7 shaddytheman, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    Bliss means happy or an exaggerated effect of euphoria though, such as taking a toke from potent dank. In this case, it would be the dopamine. The only time I reach blissful moments from human beings if they have recreational drugs or want me to participate in recreational activities such going to amusement park, otherwise I be blissful in my solitude moments. 

The versatility of this word can go in many spectrums, I'm down to discuss and shit.