I don't trust people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SnowCappedHills, Mar 8, 2012.

1. I tell myself this every day yet in spite of that I still sometimes put my trust in a person and it never fails to bite me right in the ass. you tell someone a secret and that gets out. You expect someone to give you something and they never do. Can apply to anything. I have been stabbed in the back so many times in my fuckin life yet some stupid part of me still wants to believe that some day that person that has done it so many times to you before will just magically change. People they rarely ever do. It just sucks because some of these people are my family so I have to put up with them. I am just an independent person cause life has made me this way, I can do anything I want. but something inside wishes I would not always have to rely on just myself.

Either way when things like this happen there is one thing I do to help me get over it. I leave everyone, sit down, load a nice bowl, and light. Ahh... Much better.

Who else has trust issues?

2. I don't trust anyone. I'm like you, I've been let down too many times

3. Same here its hard as hell to make new friends when u dont trust them with anything

4. I only give 100% trust to like 4 people. And they've earned it

5. im with you brother man!

dont trust anyone but my mom and dad

everyone else is out for them selves it seems.

6. Yes, everyone is quite self consumed in this world. I would like to say I am not this way, but everyone has to care about themselves to some extent and do things for their own sake. It becomes a problem when they are completly one sided on just themselves and never help anyone. Its those people who are so inconsiderate of others that I dislike. :)

7. i trust different people in different ways.

8. I can only say i have complete and 100% trust in 4 people, and 2 of those are family members.

9. Yea you learn that when you get older. That and you never can rely on somebody. People aren't reliable and people aren't trustworthy. People change, and the good ones die. I mean you will run into a few people that are much more worthy of your friendship, but they are not gonna be 100% reliable and trustworthy, and you just gotta deal with it. Shit fucking sucks, but hey, that's life. Just gotta deal with it.
    But you can't let it hold you back, get out there and meet people, just don't expect much out of them. You can't wear your emotions on your sleeve brotha, don't tell anybody your deepest, darkest secrets. You gotta know who to trust and with what. Also, don't be one of these suckers who fall in love and think your girl is different. Scumbags are not gender-restricted.
    Genuine people are one in ten million. When you run into one, cherish them.
    I'm a genuine person. I believe in loyalty and family. Too many people just say that. Actions speak louder than words.

10. I have a harder time trusting people who don't trust people because they typically can't be trusted themselves..

11. damn...this might actually be true. If you mistrust people, you're gonna always think you're getting fucked over. So even if a person comes along who wont fuck you over, you're not gonna trust them, and most likely fuck them over before they fuck you over as a matter of protecting yourself. Even though the person had no intentions of fucking you over.

In fact, most people probably dont have the intentions of fucking you over, but if you're not trusting, then you can't see that.

That whole thing is fucked.

Damn, thats good insight Verbae...... if that's your real name...

12. I have a hard time trusting people who can't trust other people that dont trust other people

13. You guys need to tune into the loooove frequency.

14. i trust 3 people in my life, none of them are family and its not 100%, i still trust each of them to let me down in their own way, although its nothing i cant live with and i have known them all for 10 years or more

15. It's at the point for me that I hardly have any friends, cuz I can't trust anyone either, so I just quit talking to them.

16. I do trust people to a certain extent, I don't automatically assume someone is a bad person, if I have no knowledge of them at all, but usually I always end up getting let down. So I do tread very carefully when I meet new people.

17. My problem is I'm too trusting, and end up getting my shit pushed in

18. I belong in this thread...

19. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']I belong in this thread...[/quote]

You must've clicked the wrong thread, this is about trust.

The "I frenched my mom" thread is that way <-----

I'm still pretty drunk from last night, sorry

20. Hey dude, when your boys start going to prison and jail, and you your self start getting arrested and pressed daily, THEN you can have a reason not to trust people.
    Snitches man..