I dont touch smelly snatch

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NCdoper, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i recently hooked up with one of the HOTTEST girls i have ever met, and she really wanted me to go down on her but as soon as she pulled off her panties and i smelled her chooch. it didnt stink but i smelled it and didnt enjoy it. i hit anyways...who passes up on open vagina, right? Ladies, you know when your pussy, has any kind of scent to it, let a guy know, the last thing i want is the scent of smelly vulva under my nose hahahaha!!!!!

2. So you're saying that you don't enjoy the smell of perfectly good vagina? I don't know if I've ever smelled anything other than vagina and vagina stink from a vagina.

3. Some woman are stinky and nasty. Others are scentless. Typically the stinky ones taste nasty from my experience. Maybe some girls need to learn to wash more? :confused:

4. there is a difference between the scent of a vagina and that rotten fish smell that some get...
    i've learned don't try to go down on a girl after they work out... generally a bad smelling idea.

5. Haha good idea man =P I wouldn't either.

6. Some chicks definitely have nasty pussies. I always wondered if this was from them not bathing properly or if its just certain girls smell and others don't? :confused::confused:

7. my girlfriend's usually smells fine, but one day we started going at it after she had worked out, and when she took off her panties you could smell it and it was pretty nasty.

so i think it just depends on what has happened, like if she has worked out recently, or showered recently, stuff like that.

8. You having sex with a stink pussy girl says alot about you. You reak of desperation. No pussy is worth my dignity.

9. Hey, we're obviously not talking about a fish market here, are you sure your dignity is that important?

10. all pussy smells different

11. I have no dignity

12. Fuck dignity. I like to get my dick wet.

:D

13. i started hookin up with this chick once. and she was really good looking.. i was all pumped up cause i was about to have my first one night stand and the girl was dope..

pulled down her pants and when the smell hit my nose.. i couldnt do it. i legit wanted to vomit. im no expert but doesnt a stinky vagina suggests bacteria or something.

14. Dignity grows back the next day. Eat the bitch out.

15. Bacteria is a normal part of the vaginal flora, helps keep things balanced. You just need to watch out for Neisseria gonorrhea, among other things.

16. There was this blind man, right?
    He was feelin' his way down the street with a stick, right?
    He walked past this fish market, you know what I'm sayin'
    He stopped he took a deep breath he said
    "Whoa, good mornin' ladies!"

17. Yeah, just imagine that all that sweat goes right down to the valley. I can't imagine it would be anything near good after a workout.

Never gotten a whiff of your own balls after a workout? It's nothing near pleasant.

:hello:

18. do you expect something warm, wet and sweaty to smell like roses all the time?

on another note, rank vagina is disgusting.. thats why you start in the shower ;)

19. it didnt stink bad, but it didnt stink all too good either. i am by no way desperate for sex. i didnt want to hurt her feelings:cool:.

20. Ive been there. You can't really say anything because you don't want to be mean so you just close your eyes and think of England..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.