Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't think so.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cigeth711, Sep 11, 2008.

1. So there's this kid at school that sells weed, but I've never bought from him and I don't think I will.

I'm looking for a nickelbag.

He said they are running at $20 at the moment.

Is that a rip or what??

2. Yes, unless its some ridiculous bud but most likely its very overpriced

3. usually where I live a nickel bag is $5 and is barely any weed

4. I'm assuming your saying .5 of a gram for 20 dollars?

I wouldnt pay over 10 dollars for .5 of amazing bud

5. Yeah that's a rip off since last time I checked a nick is 5 dollars worth of bud. I don't see how anyone could sell 5 dollars worth of weed for twenty bucks when he's calling it a nick.:confused:

6. a nick is 5
    so it cant be 20 if your asking for 5 dollars worth
    that means you want a quarter of what he selling for 20
    unless he only does dubs

7. nickel = 5

fuck him and get a dub of dank instead from someone else

8. .... somebody is tryin to rip you off if i was you i would buy it and kick his ass and take my money back to teach him a lesson

9. Maybe the minimum he sells is $20 bags. I know plenty of dealers who won't sell a nickel bag.

10. Yeah, he's ripping you off. Don't buy from people trying to do that to you, find another dealer.

11. LOL how would a $5 bag of weed cost $20? Wouldn't that be a $20 bag of weed? :confused_2:

12. Thats crazy ! How much is he selling dubs for like 80 ?

13. lol im sellin 2 g's of some pretty nice HIGH HIGH HIGH mids for 25... no way a nick of ANYTHING is worth over 10.