I don't think i'm crazy.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Giants25, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Sup blades! Let me give you a little background about me before I tell you whats wrong. I'm an average guy. I never had any mental problems. The only times I go to the doctor is if i have pain or a rash (I had a couple bad rashes back then). I'm not a violent person. I've never been in street fight (I've been in an "organized" one with my friend but we shook hands after and stayed friends), I've never been suspended from school only detention for being tardy. I consider myself a pretty outgoing, funny, bubbly guy. Pretty much I mean no harm to anyone. I really can't remember when but I've been getting these thoughts. It usually comes when i'm talking to one on one to someone else who I never talked to or maybe once or twice. I get these thoughts of just hitting that person. I know it sounds funny but its just plain weird. I know 100% i will never do it. When I think it, I usually think what would happen IF I were to do it like how would the people around us would react? how would the person i want to hit react to it? what would I do after I do it? All these things run through my head. I don't consider myself crazy. I don't think I need professional help maybe just some advice from you guys which I know there's not much to say. I don't know if MJ would help because when i'm high i'm usually home or at a friends house which i don't get those thoughts when im around my friends. I'm pretty sure it would go away sometime but its just weird lol Anyways, Thanks in advance.

2. I think this is your problem. You're missing out on a good amount of fun as these things are generally a result of overfun. This is your mind compensating ;) Knock a dude out homie (preferably small).

:p

3. Stay the hell away form me you crazy son of a bitch.

4. Maybe you're paranoid?

5. your not crazy bro. knowing where to draw the line is what makes you sane. it's just your mind wandering with a little imagination, as long as you don't act on these thoughts your good. although if these thoughts bother you too bad just imagine a different scenario like what if you pulled out a bong and torched it up in front of them, i bet you could imagine some way more comedic responses lol.

6. nah your good bro lol. I get those same thoughts lol. Its like "imagine if i did that?", then you get the image in your head. It goes away usually. :smoke:

7. sometimes admitting youre crazy helps. i admitted im crazy to my self cause i have the same thoughts and my mind wanders allot. im passed that and all i need now is another fat ass nickle

8. sometimes when im watching tv with glass of milk or beer in my hand ill imagine hurling the glass at the tv screen. i havent done it yet.

9. sometimes i picture my self kicking someones ass just for the hell of it. have not done it yet

10. Trust me, we all feel like punching strangers once in a while.

You're going crazy if you start arguing with yourself, or if you end up fighting some stranger because the voices told you...

11. I think all people have these "imagine if I did" thoughts. When you stop just imagining and start acting out these things thats when some people would consider it a problem.

12. I get that shit all the time too.

Like I'll be riding in my friend's car and I think what I would be like if I just popped the door open and rolled out. I'm not suicidal, I just can't shake all these thoughts of doing dumb shit like that. And most of the time, they have nothing to do with killing myself; I've never had a compelling thought to drink poison, but whenever I'm on a high ledge I think about jumping.

13. people like you are the reason this country is in the shit state it is.

stop imagining shit and take action for once in your life.

14. You're good man.

I fucking hate my job, so sometimes i consider how i should quit it. I actually hoped that my boos would yell at me in front of every dude in the store. I would pull my knife, pull an old carton of milk, pwn the old carton of milk, and the throw the old carton of milk.. And everybody would clap. Some guy even gave me a turky

It's just your imagination, being high and lost. Replace your fist something you find funny.

15. Well, iiii hate my job too. I would do anything drastic as stabbing anything but I sure will walk over to where the dvds are and drop the shelves all over the place before I leave. I would then go on to say fuck you fuck you fuck you you were cool....fuck you and I'm out.