Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't take weed for granted anymore

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I used to smoke way to much than what was needed. I would buy a 4th and it would be gone in a week. After taking numerous weed breaks (1-3 weeks) due to dealers being dry, I switched to a one hitter, and it saves so much more. I cannot believe all the weed I've wasted.

Anyone else still take weed for granted? Or did you realize you shouldn't?

(I'm baked right now. Sorry for rambling)

2. Not necessarily takin it for granted but in the beginning i only smoked blunts and joints with some friends. After research i switched to waterfall/gravity bong and you get 10x higher with less weed. More of an eye opener if anything. Thinking about the nasty blunts i used to smoke makes me sick

3. When you grow your own weed and watch a plant grow into buds from just a seed that's when I started not to take weed for granted (even though it's everywhere) but still, I guess we don't experience dry spells much I usually always got a bag

4. God i wanna start growing so bad. Watching a little seed grow into a beautiful plant and knowing that i grew it would be awesome.

5. I'm planning on getting my card and growing, but that's a long time away.. Can't wait till I don't have to worry about being dry.

6. dry spells? thats not the seattle i know.