I dont like "stoner movies" when im stoned..

Discussion in 'General' started by LittleBigSmoke, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Why is this? i usually like watching Documentaries or some sort of educational Video. I'm 18yr old and iv seen all the stoner movies like Half Baked, Friday, Pineapple Express, and many others. I did not really think they were funny at all. But i like watching things like How the universe was made, planet earth, Documentaries on different music artist, or about Marijuana or pretty much anything else.

What does everyone else like to watch while stoned?
    even if they are "stoner" movies

:confused:

2. Either something mindless like Family Guy, or something about nature. But TV is pretty boring in general.

3. i like a mix of everything. really depends on my mood. everything from the universe to Brooklyns finest to stupid shit like south park.

4. Yeah you both are right depends on the mood but TV is generally boring.

5. Nice to meet you Little Big Smoke!:wave: Am an Okie too....
    Ahh lets see,"King of the Hill ahaha" "Workaholics" "Its always Sunny" "How its made" "Shark stuff" "How the Earth was made" And my all time Fav! "Anthony Bourdain 'No reservations'" I like the episode when he goes to 'Amsterdam':D
    Thats some stuff I want to do one day,Get high travel all over the Earff and eat Bomb food and Hump exotic tail.

6. I wanna smoke with Anthony Bourdain

7. All great shows, any show with food is best when stoned haha. But i went to your profile and seen there was an "Oklahoma Group" so i joined that as well. good to know other Okies are on here.

8. Right!,Dude is awesome,Used to be a Cocaine addict or something and claimed that he "Used" to smoke the herb;),I think he still does,Drinks beer,eats legit food,And has some boss stories with old Mobsters and people like that.:hello:

Heard he only has a few episodes left:(,Oh and 'Bizzare Foods' is f*&cking great while High!:hello:

9. i only watch 3 shows on tv. white collar, burn notice, and top gear reruns late at night. other than that its netflix. i cant fucking stand commercials.

10. all good shows, and Netflix is legit on good movies accept it has every movie iv never heard of and hardly any movies i want to see.

11. South Park is so great while high. Also adventure time.

12. Damn! Not trying to sound like a little ass Kid,But......Adventure Time is the Shiet!,I'm serious If they changed a few things that show has potential to be on adult swim.Sigghhhh if only......

13. Adventure time is awesome, i would not say its 100% for little kids some trippy stuff on there haha.

14. I don't know if I'm lame for it, and don't care, but Friends is one of my favorite shows sober. I just discovered it I guess you could say haha. Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston used to be so bomb :p

15. Yeah, but I watch friday ever friday night while I'm fried out of my mind. Since I was like 17.

16. i dont think ive ever watched it stoned. i usually watch it during dry spells. i tend to watch more stoner movies/shows when im dry. watched super high me again last week. it was my second time seeing it, the first time was before i smoked and it was kinda funny but last week i was sober and laughing/crying* while watching it.

* crying because of the dispensaries and how much weed he could just smoke.

17. Thats 70s Show is good to smoke to as well.

18. my instant queue is like 150 deep of movies/shows i want to watch, but i never actually want to watch them...

19. For movies try watching:
    How High (Stoner movie you may like...)
    Jackass Series (I'm sure you have seen them, but they are hilarious while high)
    Inception (Watch this high... Can you say mindfuck)

For shows try watching:
    Weeds
    Trailer Park Boys
    Weed Wars (Only like 5 episodes, still an awesome show)
    Tim and Eric (Maybe, it isn't for some people...)
    Workaholics

20. Yeah when i watch these movies Sober they are way more funny, Super high me is an instant Marijuana Classic