I don't like smoking with my best friends girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Feb 24, 2011.

1. I feel so selfish saying this, but it's true I dislike smoking with my best friends girl. She never throws down, and she always wants to smoke. It comes out of my buddies stash of course. Last year, she absolutely HATED it too. And it bothers me when they are fighting or arguing when we're mid-sesh ( they fight a lot ), and he sits there holding the bong in front of her face saying, "You want a rip now? It's your turn. Come on. Pleeeeease." and she just stares past it ignoring him with a pissed off expression on her face.

And he keeps asking her. I really just want to blurt out that if she doesn't want to rip it because she wants to be a little bitch about it then she doesn't have to, more for us.

Or when I bring over a nugget and ask my friend if he wants to smoke, she automatically wedges into our circle. Gosh, I know I shouldn't be around all that and that is the solution but I just wanted to vent, lol.

How would you feel?:confused_2:

2. Personally I told my friend that ill smoke him up if his gf isn't around cause she bothers me like crazy. Mad ugly might I add.

3. Tell her next time that you brought the nug over for you and your friend, and if she wants in you want either green in your hand or green in the bowl that was supplied from her.

I always get this vibe that girls get away with things like that more than they should.

Also, your friend needs to drop her if they fight all the time, no relationship is better than an unhealthy one.

4. I would feel the exact same way and it is not selfish to say this!

you should either tell her directly or if you want to avoid confrontation, talk to your friend about it and tell him to tell her.

5. Ya thats a iffy situation, i mean you could say something to your bro, but he might get mad etc etc. I mean when my girl used to smoke i would let her smoke with me and my friends, free of charge. She was a lightweight tho.

6. I know that's what I should tell her but it's sort of a catch 22 because they live together, and I would feel like maybe my best friend might get offended if I said that to or about her, because him and his family does hook me up a lot with like, vacations and food and such. They treat me like family.

So that's why I'm kind of stuck. :confused:

7. bring your own bowl and next time they're fighting and she won't take a hit, whip out your bowl and start packin it

8. you shouldn't feel selfish at all she is a total buzzkill who wants to get high with someone who often yells ?

..and since they live together its probably kinda tough to get high with him and not her....

i guess the key issue to me is is your friend the kinda guy that is gonna get real pissed off

if you say hey man i don't like getting high and watching people fight, i liked things a lot

better when it was you and me smoking and no arguing ....etc. cause if he is likely to get

really mad if you even bring that up it's probably not worth even mentioning and just don't

get high with him.

9. Tell your buddy how you feel, he'll understand. You and him will blaze separately and she can kick rocks.

10. there's no chance you're gonna fuck her, and she still expects to be smoked down for free, and she's annoying.

kill her.

11. fuck bitches git money

12. Sounds annoying. I had a situation close to that. Smoked at a bros house and his girlfriend never threw down. But she was cool as hell and will only take a couple hits. Didnt bother me.

13. Lol its not coming from your stash. My weed is my girlfriends weed, i always smoke it with her and give her some and never make her pay, i fucking love her.

14. Yea... but that aint your friends girlfriend... is your weed your bestfriends girlfriends weed too?

15. That's what happens man.
    Girls get girlfriends.

And the girlfriends change them, or otherwise become a bother to the dude's friends.

The only way to rid yourself of this problem is either time (wait until they break up) or just bounce and don't look back.

Unfortunately I experienced this first hand. Exactly what you're saying, basically. And I waited, to see how long this relationship would work. And low and behold, they're still together. But I haven't spoken to my now-ex best friend in about three months.

Best thing I ever did.

16. 70% of the time i'm matching him on every smoke session, so it's my bud too in those instances. And not to mention she is the only one out of us three who has a job. :rolleyes:

17. ughh... the plot thickens

18. It's a sticky situation.

19. Okay i feel like your being super selfish lol. If thats his girl and he loves her enough to let her smoke for free or maybe not because she might pay him later, then you should be okay with her smoking her boyfriends stash. And your nugs too since your smoking his stash for free too.

20. Haha you serious man? How is he being selfish? Shes smoking his weed and she never throws in?

With my group of friends everyone brings the same amount of money .. So we all throw in