I Don't Like Cheese On My Burgers

Discussion in 'General' started by Radar, Sep 1, 2007.

1. I know DaxFlame doesn't

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhpgam0uWYY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhpgam0uWYY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. whats good with chilli cheese fries, them shits are good as fuck too

3. I hate eating burgers without cheese, if there is no cheese i will go back around and bitch at them haha

4. I cannot eat a burger without the cheese.. it's just too dry! I'm not really keen on beef in general though, I personally think it's kinda nasty, but I'll still eat one once in a blue moon.. with cheese! I think the melted cheese makes it so much better.

JollyRoger has never eaten a burger, eh? can't say I blame you for not finding them appealing. What, with all the grease dripping off the sides..

5. connecticut even CLAIMS to have the first real burger...i mean c'mon...

as for cheese on my burgers...i like provolone, and a little bit of a tomato sauce on my burgers sometimes...thats straight up the best way to eat a burger...

as for just a regular burger with cheese, man im either way.....

speaking of which, anyone try bubba burgers...they have this great-ness to them...follow the directions (you dont press the juice and fat out of them), because they arent regular burgers....they are the ONLY frozen burger ill ever buy....EVER

6. wasn't it beef on two slices of regular bread, i saw a show on this awhile ago

7. Your problem is the drive through... you will never find a good Cheese Burger in a drive through...

The only way to gaurentee a good cheeseburger is to cook a great thick burger yourself and lay a nice thick layer or high quality cheese.. I like chedder... just dont use american. and make sure its nice and melted... like it shouldnt have a shape melted

8. i dont really know...but i know we claim the first burger...

9. I can eat it... but i would DEFINITELY prefer without cheese, no doubt there... sometimes the taste of cheeseburgers makes me sick too :(

10. BLASPHEMER!!

lol

Its all a matter of preference bro

11. I just ate a Harveys bacon cheeseburger, large onion rings. My once in a blue moon burger meal.

12. wait, wait, i must add again to this thread...FAT BURGER...seriously, they make me want to travel all the way to cali or florida for one....with cheese or without, best fast food youll ever eat in your life...

13. Fucking hiliarious video.