I Don't Like Cheese On My Burgers

Discussion in 'General' started by Radar, Sep 1, 2007.

1. I just don't. I absolutely hate it. Even when my drive-thru order somehow gets messed on, and I get cheeze on my burger, I will either try to try my best at scraping the cheese of, or not even eat it at all.

I know alot of people like cheeseburgers, but I don't.

Now ask yourself this question, do you really like cheese on your burgers?

2. No sir, I don't like it.

3. Do you like cheese at all?

4. As a matter of fact, I love cheese. I will eat a whole fucking cheese wheel if I could.

But cheese on BURGERS, no....not ever...I hate how it is just melted on there and stuff...yuck

5. if by cheese you mean seeds and by burgers you mean ganja then yes i see where your comming from but a burger just aint a burger without cheese. grilled mushrooms piled on and some swiss melted on there.

6. I love cheese.
    And you sir, are insane.

7. DOUBLE DOUBLE
    CHEESE CHEESE
    BURGER BURGER
    PLEASE PLEASE!

Yes, Ooohoohohohohhoh how I LOVE that gooey drippin meltin cheeeeesey cheese on my burgers. I LOVE IT.

Best burger ever, Tillamook Swiss, on a Omaha Burger, with sauteed mushrooms and onions. Grilled to a perfect bloody Rare, and get that Swiss Drippin' Yum.

8. Your problem would require sterilization in some countries.

9. I hate when you order a cheeseburger and the cheese isn't even melted, just pisses you off.
    As the legendary John Belushi would say in his famous SNL skit, "CHEBURGER CHEBURGER!!!!!!"

I even have a place around here called Cheburger that has the best cheeseburgers, I gotta go there now!

10. i love me some cheeseburgers. in & out has some bomb shit. chilli cheese fries are good too

11. hehehehe.

[​IMG]

12. Cheese, please

13. Cheese burgers are the best, gotta have the cheese.

14. OHHH man, i just ate a Bacon Cheese Burger :D

sooo dope. I want anouther one. Matter of fact, i might just go get one....

15. Fucking gross. If they fuck up my burger, it's a donation to someone else, or the garbage bin.

16. I hate hamburgers without cheese, so I always eat cheeseburgers:D

17. I've never eaten a burger, so thankfully I don't have the problem of deciding what goes on it :p I like cheese though cheddar cheese is an awesome snack.

18. :eek::eek::eek:, thats the saddest story ive ever heard :(

19. I'm sorry to make you sad? :p To me they just don't look appealing.. at all.

20. thats not very patriotic...[​IMG]

::eyes jollyroger:: [​IMG]