i dont know what to do with this girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xmmanx, Jun 23, 2010.

1. ive been chilling with this girl and its been pretty good. sex is alright, i think we're on the same page of just lightly hanging out...ie she isnt expecting to start dating. she doesnt smoke bud, maybe one or two hits every once in a while but she likes to drink. typically we just chill at one of our houses and i have my own place so she can crash there whenever i wanna have her over.

but its getting a little boring to just hang out at our houses. problem is taht we got different schedules. the nights she can go out, i either have to work early the next day or its like the middle of the week and there isnt shit to do. she has to work on "party" nights so like the whole weekend is out, except for maybe during the day.

any one got ideas? there really aint shit going on during the week nights, plus i have to work so i cant be out really late every week, i can do it soemtimes but i cant be out late with her like 2 times a week and be out late with my buds.

2. All I need to hear. Find someone who you really hit it off with in the sack. makes everything so much easier. Keep her around for booty calls and go find someone that grabs your attention. You know, the kind of girl you won't sound bored with when asking what to do about her ;)

3. Is their any feelings involved?...if yu really enjoy being with her the time you get tohang out, well just keepit going.

wat kinda relationship is it? friends with benefits or wat, i mean if ther isnt any commitment you can try n find a girl who u can actually be with while yur with this one.

4. Move on.

But seriously though, it sounds like you two have no spark.

5. Ask her to have a three-some. If she says yes, win. If she says no, win.:smoking: