Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont know what i should do

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tim510, Jan 28, 2013.

1. My dad just asked me where my stash was and when I said "huh?" he made a smoking gesture. What should I do gc

2. What do you mean by smoking gesture? and is he the sort to smoke?

3. Should just ask him what his motive is.

4. roll a fatty and blaze with him

5. First... tell your dad he made me lol for about 5 mintues :smoking:. Second do nothing but if he brings it up again just admit it. He is obviously semi cool with it so he probably will just say try not to smoke in the house hopefully.

6. #6 Tim510, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    My dad just came in my room while i was eating and said "So where is it?". So i pulled out some shake I had and he's like this is it? Man I've had better, so he goes and hits it, comes back and told me i needed a screen and brought in some foil and i told him that shit gives you cancer and he says "I used to do that when i was younger" :laughing:. Anyways, I packed a bowl of some good and he goes and hits that out the bong, comes back, and says, "Okay, ima go eat". HOLY SHIT! I can't believe this just happened.

7. This is exactly what he said. :smoking::wave:

8. lol sounds like reverse psychology to me. rule #1 deny, deny, deny

9. But he hit it! He also said that he feels like it is better than smoking tobacco (which he does) and drinking beer (which he does).

10. sounds like you have one cool fucking dad man my dad just kickd me out of the house so im geting my on place on the 1st fckin noic man gonna blaze while i pack/unpack

11. Wish my pa would do that.... Hahaha

12. Honestly, I never saw this coming. He has told me to quit smoking before, but I think it was cause I was pretty young. I don't care, i'm happy as hell this happened. :wave:

13. Just deny it

14. cant wait to be a dad so i can do that to my kids ahah

15. On my daughters 17 birthday we had a pool party, pool with sticks not water, my ex told me I WAS NOT to take her out and get high.
    So I didn't.

She took me out and got me high.
    I had a hella time trying to convince the ex I didn't get her high but that she got me high.

16. You are one lucky mother fucker. I envy you.

17. My dad says he would if he didn't have to risk his medical license... fuck that shit. LEGALIZE SO I CAN BLAZE WITH MY FAJA

18. Roll a fatty.

Light it up.

Knock on is door.

Puff puff pass.

19. Every time I try to tell people my parents are like this, they don't believe me, at least over the internet.

Tell your dad he is fucking awesome.

20. Dude, if my dad said that I would fickin fall over and die.