Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i dont know if i should trust him

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AwesomeTokes, Nov 3, 2009.

1. ok so my dealer ripped me off so bad.. like, made me pay 20 for "purple haze" when it was less than a gram of some middies shit. but now he's telling me if i get 20 bucks some other guy (who pretty much everyone knows smokes) will give me chronic like 1.2 grams or so.

any way.. suppose he does have chronic. is it worth 20 bucks for 1.2 grams???

2. Yeah its worth it, but if you don't really trust him, just flash the money and ask to see the quality of the weed first, if he doesn't want you to see the weed first or smell it say fuck him and go on about your business.

3. i guess 20 bucks is worth 1.2g of some chronic. sounds like you dont have ANY other way of getting bud, so it sounds like even though you got ripped you are gonna go back to this dude's friend.

all i can say is DO NOT front money, this way when u get ripped again you will at least get something in return again.

4. just go with a giant dude when you go. and ask to see it first. if it makes you go "DAMN LOOK AT HOW SHINY AND GREEN IT IS." it's alllllll good.

5. If i say LOOK HOW SHINY AND GREEN IT IS i'm prolly already high :D

6. worth it, IMO

7. if you trust him you should, make sure you check out the bud decently aand if it doesnt look or smell good just pass on it man. also i'd advise you to get a scale so you can make sure your getting the weight u pay for