I don't know about you guys...

Discussion in 'General' started by drummerboyjc, Jul 26, 2009.

1. but I can't wait to graduate, get a real job, and be able to buy a shitload of weed with my adult income.

2. the american dream version 2.0 :hello:

3. i can't fault you for having that plan, because it is a good one, but i would much rather spend that money on growing.

4. DUDE you have no idea, i dropped out got back in, going to graduate in the fall, got a job coming 18/hour raised to 20 in a few months. in growers term its like going from cfl to hps thats how i feel Lol.

i cant wait, i ll smoke my home grown and just chill.

5. I'm assuming you mean college, and I just can't say I agree. I haven't been in there long but I definitely haven't experienced enough college chica pussy in order to move on to the adult world yet!:rolleyes:

6. Ha, yeah but whats your major? That matters now. Before you could just get a college degree in anything and good a decent job in that field. Now, you gotta pick and choose according to the future.

7. You can't blow it all on weed, though.

I am ready. I think once I get out of university and get a job or whatever, I'll buy like a QP or HP to last me awhile so I don't have to keep getting it.

But, bills, and paying off school come first, haha.

8. my majors business but after that im goin to law school. I feel you about experiencing college but i still have 5 more years so thats plenty of time to get the full experience. I just want some fucking money!

9. this is funny shit guys...
    here i am left school like 20yrs ago been working and all the rest
    wish i could go back to the days when all i had to do was skip class and smoke pot!!! lmao!

10. Hopefully the job market will be better for you when you graduate. I graduated in March and no one wants to hire graduates :(

11. Educated or not, being an adult is fucking hard!

I hope after you pay the mortgage, the insurance, utilities, phone, car payment, buy gas and groceries you have enough left to buy you some weed. :bongin: